Will BanDai repair my Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so.

I don't think they repair Tamas, or at least not Tamas that they dont make any more. You can try emailing them, but I don't know.

Ah, buttons falling out... That's a fairly common problem. Luckily, it's also a fairly easy fix, assuming you can get more buttons from somewhere:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/175098-replacing-buttons/

One of the best things about TamaTalk is that you can find all sorts of ways to do self repairs for almost anything (well, except for spilling nail polish on your Tam... still working on that one...). A good place to look for self-repair topics is Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks, and sometimes in What Happened to my Tama!? And if you can't find anything there, then feel free to ask! It might take a while for people to reply, but it's better than trying to solve it all on your own.

Hope I helped!

-Pikachi out.

Wow! Congrats! I can't believe they did that but good for you! :)
Thank you!! I couldn't believe they give me a new one! Hahaha, but what's strange is that my V3 doesn't say "Tamagotchi Connection" it just says "TAMAGOTCHI". What kind of Tamagotchi do I have?

Don't worry, it's still a Tamagotchi V3. ;)

The V3 that I have doesn't say Connection under it either, so don't worry. ;)

The v3 isn't supposed to have a connection under tamagotchi. :p I have no idea why they do that.

EDIT: some v3's have connection, some don't. I have two, and one of them has connection and the other doesn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason why it doesn't have connection written underneath is because it is a European version. None of my connexions have connexion written on them because they were bought in the UK.

^

No, mine is an American one and it doesn't have Connection written under it.

Omg thats awesome so do they always do that? because I was wondering just in case any of mine break I take good care of my tamas but I'm just woundering

That's strange because the American ones were released with Tamagotchi Connection on, because all of mine have Tamagotchi written on them, they are Welsh Tamagotchies and European.

-JB-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back