Ugly Tama Robber?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FunFunMametchi

Reaction score
Ok, my tama's name is Mario and he is a crackertchi, and it is on a v4.5.I had just played a game and won. Then, all of the sudden, I got an an envelope in the mail. I thought it would be a letter from the king or something. But I was wrong. -_- Out of the envelope came a tama dressed in sunglasses and it looked like a gozarutchi. :gozarutchi: (Just like this! But with sunglasses!) Then I saw my points bag in front of it. Then it gave me a note that said: " Thank you for the money. Haha. Signed, The Ugly Robber." :eek: And it was weird! Then Mario got sad and lost three of his happiness hearts! Then later, I played a game again and won. And then ladedadeda.... then I got an envelope again! How weird is that? :wacko: And guess who it was?! Mr. Sunglasses B) Gozarutchi :gozarutchi: !!! (Did you see that one coming?) :puroperatchi: Then he gave me another letter that said:" I'm not stealing your money, but I'm giving us a fair amount. Haha. Signed, The Ugly Robber. P.S. I'm not coming back." And I was like :angry: !!! Then I guess the king felt sorry for me and gave me 600 pts. But the thing is, is that a normal thing to happen? Is there a way to stop it if it starts to happen again? Has it happened to anyone else? Thanks!

The robber is normal, unfortunate luck, but normal.

He never gave me an envelope saying writing on. Oh but he does come and it says -200pts just when i want to buy things!

Yeah it happens in the v4's and v4.5's. they're pretty funny. I used to get really upset about it, as it's supposed to mimic real life, for both you and the Tamagotchi, but in the end, just laughed it off cause I could earn it back before he could come back.

I know sometimes it's a bit annoying, especially when you just played a game and you lose all your points with all that hard work.

Yeah. But I have a way to stop this. When you see him push reset then download. But I think this may only delay him...

It is really common. (Annoying, I know...) It happens to me wayyy too much.

oh yes, that dang robber.... he's so funny, he's all: I took your money haha! but then you have so much more money you wonder why he didn't take it all. XD I have so much money on both my 4 and my 4.5 it doesn't even matter. just a little giggle fest. <(weirdo) enjoy your personal robber! XD

That robber bothers me, especially when I get 3 hearts on one of my fortunes, and I get a letter and think "Hey! It just might be the tama king. Maybe I got something cool!" but no.. It's a robber... here to steal my gotchi points... how lovely -_-

It's normal, I used to get them on my v4 all the time. But none of them had those type of messages. It was just the robber taking the money! That's all, are you sure it said those exact words/sentence?

How does a letter that long fit on the screen? That would have to be some MEGA TINY letters. Tamagotchis are made so that the words and phrases are not so long so that very young children can read it with ease. And also so everything fits on the screen.

I highly doubt the letter, but hey, you never know. I've NEVER heard of a "glitch" like that, though. But robbers are nothing unusual.

The mail sounds like a fabrication to me.

Mail never has words, and those sentences would never fit on the screen.

@MintyDreams7 i think FunFunMametchi is just saying stuff to add to their post. no message or letter would actualy have letters in them on north american tamagotchis.

Yes, but she's posting about it as if it actually happened with no disclaimer. That makes it a lie.

An obvious fabrication, but someone out there might believe it. That does nothing but spread false information around, which isn't cool. :\

Yeah,my brother,who is trying to get into tamas,fell for it.Long story,dead V4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back