Still new to Tamago

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
1. How does the money process work in the Tamago? Like when you log in to the PC. I know you have to log in using a password, but what's the purpose of it?

2. On the Tamago, what is the heart shaped icon and how does it work?

3. How do you access the friends in the Album icon?

4. Is there a name or version for my Tamago?

5. What is the purpose of a pause feature?

6. What does the website tamatown.com have to do with Tamago? They said there were instructions on there, but I couldn't find any. That's why I have so many questions to ask.

Please advise.

1. The purpose of the password? So that you can log on. The computer recognizes it and then you can log in. I don't really understand what you mean.

2. It's the connect icon. If you have another Tama-go, V5, or V6, then you can connect with them via infra-red. You can play games or marry them.

3. What do you mean, the friends? Like, the past Tamas you've raised? I think you click on family and then you should be able to view the last... 7 adults you've had? Don't quote me, I'm a little rusty. You can't "access them", like play with them again, but you can look at them.

4. Um... the name of the version is Tama-go. You can't name your character on the Tamagotchi, but you can name them in real life.

5. If you're caught up in the hustle and bustle of daily life and don't have time to take care of your Tama, then you can pause them and the clock will still run.

6. I can't find the instructions either, but the purpose of Tamatown is to take your Tama online.

1. The purpose of the password? So that you can log on. The computer recognizes it and then you can log in. I don't really understand what you mean.

2. It's the connect icon. If you have another Tama-go, V5, or V6, then you can connect with them via infra-red. You can play games or marry them.

3. What do you mean, the friends? Like, the past Tamas you've raised? I think you click on family and then you should be able to view the last... 7 adults you've had? Don't quote me, I'm a little rusty. You can't "access them", like play with them again, but you can look at them.

4. Um... the name of the version is Tama-go. You can't name your character on the Tamagotchi, but you can name them in real life.

5. If you're caught up in the hustle and bustle of daily life and don't have time to take care of your Tama, then you can pause them and the clock will still run.

6. I can't find the instructions either, but the purpose of Tamatown is to take your Tama online.
On tamatown.com what are the things you can download to the tamago?

I don't think you can send any items over to the Tama-go, except for money.

Does the attachable figurine on the Tamago have shops? Or does it only have games? Cause I heard on Wikipedia that it contains shops. .............(a little confused).

Does the attachable figurine on the Tamago have shops? Or does it only have games? Cause I heard on Wikipedia that it contains shops. .............(a little confused).
All TMGO figurines have 2 games, a shop/restaurant, and a TamaTown shop item. You can find specifics HERE (wave 1) and HERE (wave 2).

All TMGO figurines have 2 games, a shop/restaurant, and a TamaTown shop item. You can find specifics HERE (wave 1) and HERE (wave 2).
I have a Kuchipatchi figurine. Do I have to beat the game: Cradles in order to access the other game you mentioned? and also access the shop/restaurant? Cause I could only find 1 game on the figurine which is Cradles.

I have a Kuchipatchi figurine. Do I have to beat the game: Cradles in order to access the other game you mentioned? and also access the shop/restaurant? Cause I could only find 1 game on the figurine which is Cradles.
The Kutchipatchi figurine you have is the on it comes with, it has no games its just sort of there for decoration. to get the game you have to BUY a new figurine, Check out OldSchoolTamas post and click the link to see the figurines

The figures that come with the Tama-go are called lite figures and they only have one game. To get more features, like gozarutchisawesome said, you have to buy a new figure. The best place is on Amazon or eBay, because not a lot of stores are selling them anymore.

Is there a way to remove the figurine off of its 'base'? I heard it from someone and I had seen images that they had detached the figurine off. I think the Kuchipatchi is ugly that's why and plus it takes up too much space when attached to the entire Tamago.

If you really want to (but I don't reccomend it) I think you can twist/pull him off.

Note: this will make it really confusing if you get more figures with the same base color.

Is there a way to remove the figurine off of its 'base'? I heard it from someone and I had seen images that they had detached the figurine off. I think the Kuchipatchi is ugly that's why and plus it takes up too much space when attached to the entire Tamago.
I think you can pull him off, but you probably can't get him back on after that. If you want to take him off, I suggest you just slide him off while he's still attatched to the base. (If you just want the base on the Tama-Go for the game(s), you'll just have to pull off Kuchipatchi like I said in the first place.)

Yesterday, I bought a Ringotchi figurine. It is the first "separate" figurine I had ever bought. Before that I already had a Kuchipatchi that is attached to Tamago. Then why does on the stats menu, it indicates that there are 3 eggs?

Why does Japan that made the Ringotchi figurine .......want to include the Pattern Shoot game ....."outside" of the figurine, instead of inside along with the other 2 games (Monster Beater and Shape Shooter)? .......if you know what I mean by that.

You mean the one that came with your Kutchipatchi figure? :/
WHen I said "outside," I meant that the game was still inside the Ringotchi figurine, but it was considered a little bit outside cause .......there has to be a gap that's left in between the figurine and the Tamago in order to activate the Pattern Shoot game. The question is, why did Japan make it this way? ..........the gap for the game????????? If you know.

Oh, that. It's a glitch. They didn't expect it to happen.

When you leave a little gap, then it registers as a "lite" figure, with only one game; as the figure that would normally come with the Tama-go.

Oh, that. It's a glitch. They didn't expect it to happen.

When you leave a little gap, then it registers as a "lite" figure, with only one game; as the figure that would normally come with the Tama-go.
In the Ringotchi user manual, why didn't they mention the Pattern Shoot game? Were they trying to hide it from us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back