Any tips on getting Kinakomotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though no one has found any Tama Raising Guides for the V2, I would guess that it is worth trying out the V1 method:

1. Tama's parents must both have high (8+) training point levels

2. Baby has to be taken perfect care of in it's first hour - full happy and hungry hearts - no misses...

Of course, it's no guarantee that you'll get Kinakomotchi - but we've got to start experimenting somewhere - right?

Best, etc.

TamaMum

The way I got it was by playing jump like EVERY minute! ;)
[SIZE=8pt]I played Jump a fair amount. But both parents also had either 8/9 training or 9/9. My method was to see what difference connecting made. I made sure to connect over ten times. I just got Kinako for my first time ever. It's hard to say what influenced it.[/SIZE]

I mated with a tama that had full training points and i have 9 training points i got a Kinakomotchi and she got that poop like thing

I mated with a tama that had full training points and i have 9 training points i got a Kinakomotchi and she got that poop like thing
[SIZE=8pt]Maybe that's what it is, then. The two Tamas that mated -- a friend's and mine -- were at full or nearly full points.[/SIZE]

I got one from the matchmaker and my tama of maxed training. Ummmm I gave it some..treats and playd jump a lot. Got the training points. Kept it at about 5-7 pounds. Let hearts get kind of low.

Siz :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back