2012 new years hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TicTax

Reaction score
ok its going to be 2012 soon so why not have a hatch for it? so ALL KINDS OF TAMAGOTCHIS ARE ALLOWED I mean it you can even hatch a tama walkie if you want to so I will be hatching a V3 the date it will ether be 12/31/11 or 1/1/12!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will Hopefully be hatching my Tamagotchi ID L! And my P2 if I can find some batteries ; P.

What time Will we be Hatching? Is it just Hatch Whenever that day? Or will there be a set time?

I might, it depends on whether my tamas have babies that day, or I may buy a battery for one of my old tamas and use one of them.

It will probably be my Tama-Gos and if they have babies and their last day is before the hatch, I'll pause them until the day before, so I can start with the babies on hatch day. Otherwise, if I'm allowed to get the V2 I want and it comes in time, I'll use that.

This sounds fun... I haven't done one of these group hatchings yet, so I'm in :)

I have quite a few tamas coming in the mail, so I'm not sure yet which I will be using... either V2, V4, V4.5, V5, V6, iDL or 15th iDL

Maybe just whichever comes first!!

Well, I'll be getting both my iD Ls tomorrow, so I think I will be hatching both of those for the 2012 New Year's Hatch.... though i know "virtually" nothing about them, lol... but Gozarutchisawsome is willing to help me out if need be, thanks ;)

Well, I'll be getting both my iD Ls tomorrow, so I think I will be hatching both of those for the 2012 New Year's Hatch.... though i know "virtually" nothing about them, lol... but Gozarutchisawsome is willing to help me out if need be, thanks ;)
Your Welcome!
Good news! Bought some batteries for my P2, so I'll be hatching that and my ID L!

I'll be unpausing my Tama-Go's on New Year's Eve so they leave their babies then, and I can start with the new babies on New Year's Day.

Okay, so yesterday was New Year's Eve, here in New Zealand, so I unpaused Mika and Dawn. My family woke up at five minutes to midnight to see in the new year. I was fortunate enough to catch Mika and Dawn leaving Jack (Blue Tama-Go) and Melanie (Pink Tama-Go).

SAM_1497.jpg
Mika and Makiko leaving Jack (It's a bit blurry because I took Dawn's picture first, and my dad told me to hurry up and go back to bed)

SAM_1495.jpg
Dawn and Nonopotchi leaving Melanie

Then, at about 10:00 this morning, I started up Jack and Melanie.

SAM_1500.jpg
Baby Jack

SAM_1498.jpg
Baby Melanie

At about 11:00 they evolved, Jack into a Mattaritchi, Melanie into a Hoshitchi.

SAM_1506.jpg
Jack now

SAM_1504.jpg
Melanie now, saying Happy New Year.

That's it, really. So, Happy New Year, TamaTalk!!!

Decided to hatch my new V4.5!

It's a BOY!! He was born at 945am MT.

I named him "Vaden".

Will post pics soon, we've done a lot so far today :)

Good luck to everyone else and their hatchings!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

HF☼

I didn't hatch in till l Woke up because after it turned 2012 here my mom wanted to watch this Coldplay new years thing on KPBS xD (even tough we were recording it she still wanted to listen to clocks xD).So Im on 2nd gen on here so heres my baby Emma
IMG_0146.jpg

Okay! Yesterday, I married my Meloditchi named Mikachu (Like from the original Tamas ;) ) to a Tamagotchi that I forget the name of.

DSC03054.jpg

They had a baby girl Choribotchi that I named Tomomi. (After the new character in the Tamagotchi! anime.)

DSC03059.jpg

After an hour, she evolved into Paletchi and went straight to bed as it was 10:30. :) She hasn't evolved yet today, maybe later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back