The Sims Series

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmoquinn

Reaction score
Any of you play any Sims game?

I play The Sims 2 and The Sims 3, but I prefer The Sims 2. There's a man-eating plant, a hookah, males getting impregnated by aliens, and more.

I've played Sims 2 and Sims 3, but I like Sims 2 better. Sims 2 doesn't require you to get stinking EA Download Manager, which ALWAYS tries to update itself whenever you turn the computer on. Not to mention, Sims 3 has the start up window and it's a lot harder to put custom content into Sims 3 *Shakes fist*. Sims 2 is awesome because you can make a frat and have a bunch of crazy people living in there throwing parties :D

I have played Sims 1,2 and 3.

I prefer sims 2 too because it's just better than the others.

I played Simcity too ;)

I've played Sims 2 & 3. & I play sims 3, (coz it's new and all, blahblah.) but I love how simple Sims 2 is. :)

I never had the Sims 2, but back when I was in middle school all my friends had it, so we would play it when I went to their houses. I liked how you could download all the custom content. The most fun thing was finding different ways to kill the sims though. xD We also trapped people and animals (from the sims 2 pets) in cages and set them on fire, lol. Also, has anyone ever done death by satellite? It's pretty great.

Also, has anyone ever done death by satellite? It's pretty great.
Ooh, me. I did it using Rodney's Death Creator, that thing you can spawn by boolProping (Aka cheat coding) and then right clicking your sim. So hilarious. Fun to kill sims with hail or by leaving them trapped in a room for days and then fast forwarding it. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back