Guide to Tamagotchi Deaths

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalover426

Reaction score
Like real pets, your Tamagotchi can die. In some games when your pet dies it will become an angel.

There are many ways for a Tamagotchi to die:

.Bad health

.Old Age

.Illness

.Care mistakes

.Predators (

Tamagotchi Ocean & Mori de Hakken! Tamagotch only)​

Tamatip: The better you care for your Tamagotchi the longer it'll live!

Newbies; Try mastering Giga Pets before trying Tamagotchi

Same. Trial and error. :p I don't even like Giga Pets anyway. :L

I personally thought Giga Pets where harder to figure out. Well at least the Star Wars ones anyway since that's what I have. The R2D2 one is really different but the Rancor is basically like any other Giga Pet.

You know, the basic thing to Tamagotchi is to take care of your pet, not kill your pet. ;)
My self a year ago disagrees with you. My self now agrees with you. :D

I think this is just a guide for beginners to how Tamas can die and how to prevent that, not a positive view of Tamas dying. A good guide, if you ask me, although it's not the thing for me because I'm a fairly experienced Tama player. Great for novices though. Also, Tamas are okay for VPet newbies, as long as it's a fairly simple version (e.g. V2 or V5) with instructions in the right language. Tamas were MY first VPet, and where am I now, coming up to my 6-year Tama owner anniversary! And I can safely say I've been trying new VPets including Nano Pets, Pixel Chix and Littlest Pet Shop Handheld Electronic Pet, and not a single one was half as good as Tamas, in my opinion!

Anyway, that's kind of off topic. Good tips, and welcome to TamaTalk, Tamalover426!

~ Dazzmina ~

Well obviously if you take bad care of your tama it's not going to stick around. I think if your tama dies, just reset it and start over, no big deal really. If yiu're going for generation count, though, then lots of good care is important...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back