I can't connect to new.tamatown.com?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchiiee

Reaction score
I just recently bought the Tamatown Tama-go! (Eeeps it's so funy :p I decided to go on the website,but I just keep getting the "We're Sorry, but your connection to the server has been lost. Please try logging in again!" Who else is getting this problem. I just bought mines yesterday, and I thought it was down for a day, but its still town today.

Me too. I heard other TamaTalk members talking about how the website's down.

Well, I don't know about tama-gos, but if you're trying to access tamatown, the European website works for my v4.5. Just visit www.tamagotchieurope.com

I just recently bought the Tamatown Tama-go! (Eeeps it's so funy :p I decided to go on the website,but I just keep getting the "We're Sorry, but your connection to the server has been lost. Please try logging in again!" Who else is getting this problem. I just bought mines yesterday, and I thought it was down for a day, but its still town today.
I'm having the same issue too. I emailed Bandai. They thanked me for contacting them (with an automatic response machine.) Still right now I am awaiting a reply from a real person not a machine. Cause sometimes machines don't give you answers, just excuses.

Well, I don't know about tama-gos, but if you're trying to access tamatown, the European website works for my v4.5. Just visit www.tamagotchieurope.com
I found that tamagotchieurope.com doesn't work for Tama-gos, which is the one that I have.

So has the problem been resolved? Im getting the same thing and i tried the European one but it just says wrong password.

**slams head on table** As you can SEE on the Music City site, Music Star and Tama-Go share it.
Can you tell me the name of the website for Music City? Cause I googled it and it gave me all sorts of different results which led back to the original site of Tamatown that is down. It won't let me go to Music CIty.

Okay seriously, before i use to play it but i got bored and shut my computer down...then later on i got a tamagotchi nd now i cant even get into Tamatown, this is really messed up

Okay seriously, before i use to play it but i got bored and shut my computer down...then later on i got a tamagotchi nd now i cant even get into Tamatown, this is really messed up
It sure is.

I am so glad Tamatown's finally back!

i'm kinda new to tamagotchis but whenever i go to tamatown.com it gives me that connection thingy and it doens't even take me to the log in page :( help meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back