New Tamatown for Music Star won't work...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwitree01

Reaction score
:angry: New tamatown for the music star tamagotchi won't work. It says my connection has been lost.. But it isn't? Could someone tell me why it is doing this?

Bumping topics is sorta useless here... It considered as spam, exp if this was just made.....

Anyway. Tamatown has always been a bit buggy. It could be the amount of people trying to log on when you do. (Try another server, not just quick log in) Tamatown could be down... Ever since Music City joined with the Tama-Go, it has gotten increasingly annoying and not logging people in.

There always seems to be an issue with Music City/Tama-Go tamatown... Be sure to check for other discussions about tamatown being down/broken/annouying.... etc... (There are usually tons floating around on tamatalk.

Lots of people are saying that TamaTown (the website itself) is down. There have been rumors from people about maintenance or people thinking they're going to close up shop..... It's been down for a while :angry:

I also think it's down. Before I even look at the servers, it says the connection has been lost, or it just won't load. I assume it'll be fixed soon.

I'm having the same problem, its been going on for the past 4 days.... I've tried almost 50 times a day and it won't load no matter what search engine i use or how many times i clear the cache. Any idea how to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back