Don't be rude to newbies!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitten944

Reaction score
Hi. I'm not saying that I've seen people being rude to newbies, I'm just trying to prevent it from happening in the future. ;) When you first joined this site did you know everything like what topics to post in, or how to get to the arcade and that stuff? You had to ask people. So when they ask you, please don't be rude to them. Thanks. :D

♥kitten944♥

I agree totally, except, you still have to tell them to stop if there doing something wrong. Don't be mean just warn them because if we let a newbie get away with anything then that's not doing to right thing is it? So if they start SPAMing tell them to stop and make sure they realize it so they don't do it again, because even a newbie should no there isn't any point of typing dkfcjdskj even if you are aloud to do it.

;) Rock'in Robotchi :D

Sometimes you aren't being rude, you're just giving them direction for future reference.

For example, it's not rude to say, "This topic belongs in (name of forum), but I can see you're new to TamaTalk. It's OK, just post stuff like this in (name of forum) next time."

And it IS rude to say, "Idiot! This needs to be in (name of forum)! TamaGuides, move this!"

Most of us should know proper netiquette by now. ;)

Yeah, I agree. I've seen some people that are mean to them! I think even though they don't know ANYTHING about this site, we still be nice. If they spam, don't be rude either. Try to tell them its bad to spam so in the future they wont. :D

I agree totally, except, you still have to tell them to stop if there doing something wrong. Don't be mean just warn them because if we let a newbie get away with anything then that's not doing to right thing is it? So if they start SPAMing tell them to stop and make sure they realize it so they don't do it again, because even a newbie should no there isn't any point of typing dkfcjdskj even if you are aloud to do it.
:wub: Rock'in Robotchi :chohimetchi:
Yeah I meant to say that also.

Yeah, I agree. I've seen some people that are mean to them! I think even though they don't know ANYTHING about this site, we still be nice. If they spam, don't be rude either. Try to tell them its bad to spam so in the future they wont. :wub:
Yeah I think you put what I was trying to say into words the best :ichigotchi: :chohimetchi:

things to remember

*if you were a newbie how would you feel if someone said that to you?

*we were all newbies before

*be nice to newbies and they will be nice to you

*you might become a tamatalk guide!

the arcade is a place where you can play games. if u get a highscore it shows up under your avvie!

by the way nice topic!

i really agree..wow i've been here a long time and i didnt noe we had an arcade awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back