Tamagotchi iPhone App

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the lite version on my mom's iPad, it's a cute game. Since I only have the lite version, I could only play level 1. The object of the game is to grow trees by playing various mini games to take care of it. At the bottom of the screen there is a goal of growing x fruits, if you take care of the trees correctly they will grow fruit and you can meet the goal. :)

(Edit: typo)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried the lite version of this game about a year ago, and I enjoyed it. I would like to try the full version, but I think it's a little overpriced. I think it would be cool if they made a new Tamagotchi app, preferably one that actually bares similarity to actual Tamagotchi models rather than being a complete spin-off if sorts. One good idea would be a Tamatown app, or perhaps a way of linking iPhones to newer versions of Tamagotchi.

EDIT: I now have the app, although it's not that great. I like the sticker book feature, it adds a bit of longevity to the game.

I'll definitly get it! I already got Tamagotchi Around The World (Payed version) and I didn't really like it... I'll get this one and hope it's a bit better.

EDIT: Nevermind. It's the same one. I thought you meant there was an actualy tamagotchi corner shop app.

I'm downloading it on my iPhone now as we speak. I'll write a review about it and include as many photos as I can in the Serious Tamagotchi discussion area. :blink:

I have the full version.

It's a cute game. One of the problems is that I

though the price would be MUCH lower.

If the lite version is still out I think you should get

that first.

I downloaded this app but really expected more for the price, but even so, you have acouple of weeks with me and he's happy: D

and I also obviously hehe

It CAN'T be shabby if it's Tamagotchi...Okay, now I REALLY NEED an iphone just so I can play that! Haha! And the only reason why I wanted a Wii and DS was for the Tama games...Haha!

This game was released years ago on the 5th gen iPod video.

The gameplay is fun and the graphics are cute... But it's horribly repetitive.

Every single level is the same, only with different backgrounds.

Looks like all they've done to the newer iOS version is add more mini games.

Just had a look at it on my ipad and I don't recommend it.

Go buy a DS lite and the corner shop series... Much more fun.

If it is called tamagotchi 'round the world, get the one that is not lite. The lite one is stupid :angry: . It only has one level on it. But, you don't really take care of the tamagotchi, you just do stuff on it, like water the plants, and stuff. I did not get the one that is not lite, so I don't know, :huh: but the regular tamagotchi toy is way better. :D

And, p.s. if you're looking for a tamagotchi-like app on the iphone, get Hatchi. There is games on it, and it's a lot like tamagotchi. :lol: I have 3 apps on my ipod that are like tamagotchi. The second one is called Petmonster, It's okay, it's got a weird concept. You can only download that if you have upgraded to IOS 5. :eek: And the other one is more like littlest pet shop, but not exactly, you'll like it because it's made in Japan but is translated in english, called Kawaii pet Megu. :ph34r: On that one, you can take them on a walk as well.

I hope this answers your question,

Dasieisa

i've played it be4 in my iphone and i reached the memetchi world (orange) but after that i quit it cuz its extremely boring zzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back