Sign in to follow this  
Muggle416

"do not immerse in water"...

And boy were those instructions right. When it said "do not immerse in water", they meant it. I wanted to connect mine with my friend's, and it dropped into my cats water dish...and well, this morning, it was ruined. :) So, needless to say, I had to replace poor little drowned Damon with a new Tama...

He he well it's like all electronics, they never play nice with water. Hope you have better luck with your new tama :lol:

Guest Menko
Oops!

Yep, thoose instructions usually know what they're talking about.

Just take one step back next time you decide to take out your new tama near water.

sad to here that, oh well i guss all u can do is be more careful^^

Put it around your neck on a string- I did that, and I never forget him or drop him in water! B) :ph34r: :ph34r:

I put myn round my nek and i stoped it but i mit try again :) :) :) :) :) :P :) :) :)

Haha, well I dropped mine in a glass of milk... that's even worse than water. I got it to work though! :-d

[quote name='Qerk0' date='Apr 9 2005, 10:19 AM'] Put it around your neck on a string- I did that, and I never forget him or drop him in water! :D :P :D [/quote]
Good advice.I do the same thing.It's harder to lose them that way.

Ohh.. I wpuild hate that...
Take care of your next tama!! :D

as for putting them around ppls necks, i tried that once, but see I'm not supposed to bring them to class (i recently got a telling off for that) and therefore i'd have to tuck them under my shirt... but seeing as I've got 2, that makes for an awkward bump where they are (urgh) so I hook them on my pocket or something.

That's bad luck.
I was worried when I took it to a park with sand that it would be broken!
I'm lukcy that It's Ok!
Anyway, Good luck with your new one! :D

How on earth did you grab it that fast out of the water, a tubs pretty big! Wow, that's so lucky! Lol.

[quote name='Qerk0' date='Apr 9 2005, 10:19 AM'] Put it around your neck on a string- I did that, and I never forget him or drop him in water! :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
That is a pretty good idea.... but not when you have 4 Tamagotchis :( they'll be nothing but a hazard if you put four of them 'round your neck.... :lol: