"do not immerse in water"...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muggle416

Reaction score
And boy were those instructions right. When it said "do not immerse in water", they meant it. I wanted to connect mine with my friend's, and it dropped into my cats water dish...and well, this morning, it was ruined. :) So, needless to say, I had to replace poor little drowned Damon with a new Tama...

He he well it's like all electronics, they never play nice with water. Hope you have better luck with your new tama :lol:

Oops!

Yep, thoose instructions usually know what they're talking about.

Just take one step back next time you decide to take out your new tama near water.

aww...

water+electronics= short circuit

short circuit= :)

hope your new one won't be as unfortunate!

Put it around your neck on a string- I did that, and I never forget him or drop him in water! B) :ph34r: :ph34r:

I put myn round my nek and i stoped it but i mit try again :) :) :) :) :) :p :) :) :)

Put it around your neck on a string- I did that, and I never forget him or drop him in water! :D :p :D
Good advice.I do the same thing.It's harder to lose them that way.

as for putting them around ppls necks, i tried that once, but see I'm not supposed to bring them to class (i recently got a telling off for that) and therefore i'd have to tuck them under my shirt... but seeing as I've got 2, that makes for an awkward bump where they are (urgh) so I hook them on my pocket or something.

That's bad luck.

I was worried when I took it to a park with sand that it would be broken!

I'm lukcy that It's Ok!

Anyway, Good luck with your new one! :D

Put it around your neck on a string- I did that, and I never forget him or drop him in water! :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is a pretty good idea.... but not when you have 4 Tamagotchis :( they'll be nothing but a hazard if you put four of them 'round your neck.... :lol:

They scratch up very badly if you let them knock against each other... I need to get one of those cd repair kits or something, since I sometimes have had to put all my tamagotchis on a caribeaner or something like that to carry them around... clack clack and they scratch like that.

i have version 2 tamagotchi with this star Character its really cute its name us Chik and its light blue with way more col paterns on it

who else has one??? but once my tama fell in my cup of water and nohti`n happened wierd hey?? sorry MUggle416

maybe youll have better luck with your new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back