Tama Depa?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HippyFish

Reaction score
"I am a traveler of both time and space.."
Hellow Tamatalkers!

I'm posting this because I live in the US, and actually have never been out of the country, not once. I sooo wish I could go to the Tama Department store in Tokyo someday, but it will probably be a long long way off until I ever do!

So what I was wondering is if there is anyone out there who has ever gotten to go or knows someone who has and what it was like?! I would love to hear details! I'm just so stoked to know there is a Tamagotchi store out there.... just wish there was one here in the US.

Is there anyone out there who has gotten to experience the awesome-ness of the Tama Depa???

I really havent gone there before but when I was on my way to Hong Kong, I saw a bit of Tama-Depa. :3

I wish I could have stopped in Tokyo and go in Tama-Depa and get all sorts of Tamagotchis and connect my iD L to the Link TMGC Station. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. I haven't. But... Just the thought... A store who's specialty is Tamagotchi's? Tamagotchi's being the MAIN thing?

That sounds amazing to me!!! :D

@ Orandatchi: Well at least you can say that you were in Japan and you were close to the Depa! I've never heard of the Link TMGC Station... I wonder what that does?! And I agree, being able to pretty much go in and sort through any and all Tamas would be amazing! And hopefully find some real treasures in there!

@Derpina: I KNOW!!! I really would love to be able to go someday... it must be so cool to walk in and just see Tamas from head to toe on every wall!

By the way, the Link TMGC Station is actually something to connect your iD, iD L, +C together and get a DL item.(not for +C) Tama-Depa has a bunch of iD Ls, Tamagotchi Pluses, accsesories for your Tamagotchi and tons of pastries! p:

This store seriously sounds like heaven to me... *sigh* If only I lived in Japan! :) I found this video on YouTube of someone filming the store, and I was especially excited to see that there were kids, adults, and even TEENS all interested in tamagotchi! ^^

Here's the video if you want to get a "sneak peek" ;)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back