If you could have 1 super power, what would it be?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkalila

Reaction score
I know this is a pretty common question, but I was just wondering what your answers would be. I think I'd choose flying.

I would have to say shapeshifting. Great disguise and a simply awesome ability.

Time travel, because I could go back and fix all the wrongs in my life. Btw, by time travel, I mean not like, going back in time, but being able to go back, wake up as a little kid, and then relive my life with my memories I had of being older. It'd be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always wanted invisibility. Just 'cuz. Maybe with invisibility, I can finally get back at my sister after all these years, and she won't even expect it xDD

Ghost Tricks. From Ghost Trick: Phantom Detetcive.
omgman. i love that game.

I would have to say either time travel or reading minds. I say time travel because I would be able to fix all the wrongs I made, all those bad choices, plus - I would ace all of my tests. xD But I say mind reading because I want to know the truth, even if it hurts. I'd rather be sad and know the truth than be happy and know lies.

I Choose Flying Simply Because i'd like to have GIANT Bunny Ears and Fly with thoose!

Example: Cream the Rabbit from Sonic the Hedgehog

Shapeshifting like into animals and stuff! Because if you wanted to fly, you could just change into a bird.

Invisibility (and Force Fields), because the Invisible Woman is my favorite super hero :3

Haha, and other reasons. Invisibility so I can get out of uncomfortable or dangerous situations easily. And force fields so that I can always protect myself and my loved ones <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back