TaMaGossip,News & hints

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGoogoo

Reaction score
My TaMaGossip,News & hints

Sometimes when were stuck in some sort of situation, like when it says go get something for someone or if your just PLAIN lost...come regularly to TaMaGossip,News & Hints. It Would Most Likely help you with whatever problem your dealing with! Or if you want to hear some TaMaGossip or News just come here

TaMaGossip:

Please Note That Some Of TaMaGossip Involves Some ACTUAL players that are in the Version 6 or Music Stars Online Game-

If You Have Any Problems With TaMaGossip Please Leave A Comment And I'll Make Sure To Be Clear Not To Do That Again

Yesterday when i went on TamaTown i got invited to some Random Tamas Party...I went to the party and he just automatically kicked me out, so i suggested he just done the party for fun so he can just kick everybody out when they come, But later on when i was sitting in town he added me and told me to come back to the party, turns out he just wanted to invite everybody for the times of their live's! ''In the wrong Way'' (Not the BEST gossip i ever want to hear)

I heard that the Jonas Brothers love Tamagotchi's, and have ACTUAL accounts (but i dont belive it)

Lets come up with a Slogan for the Jonas Brothers because they love TAMAGOTCHI'S!-

E.G- JonasBRO'S Love TAMAGOTCHI'S!

Please comment if you have a great slogan so they can recognise it!!!

News:

No News For This Week TamaFans

Hints:

If Your Officially Bored And Want To Try New Hints, Or If Your Stuck...HERE ARE SOME PERFECT HINTS FOR YOU!!!

First Of All If Your Tamagotchi Is A Version 3 These Are Great Hints

​If your low on Tamapoints and you want something like a Saxophone or something dont waste your tamapoints...go online and transfer the stuff you want to your tamagotchi And also, if you bought something that plays in anything like if you buy a CD and a STEREO... dont buy them, unless you just want to blow your stereo up feel free too!

If you want your tama to live longer FEED it something it really likes (or if you dont got what it likes, just feed it a healthy snack like a pear or apple)

If you dont like buying everything at full price dont worry i have a cheat for you... Reset you date to march 1 or 5 for everything in the shop to BE 1/2 PRICE

If you want it lower, set the date to November 16 or April 20, everything will be quarter the price

By- TamaGooGoo

:newmametchi:Welcome to add

:newmametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back