Sign in to follow this  
tamagurl22

im new and i need help

:P :pochitchi: okat sum1 said to debug the tama and i did but i didnt get the characters or anything ive been at it for like 2 hours and then when the egg hatched this huge X came on the screen and yeah i reseted it and tried again but the X came again too.... i dont get it then i tried to undebug my tama and it didnt qwork!1 the X still came up some1 plz help me :ph34r: :hitodetchi: :D

if it was an X over a battery looking thing your battery is dead..

:D okie then i have to buy a new one umm i have a question can i recharge my low battery in any way?

Fraid you can't recharge the battery. I don't think they have chargers for something that small, and if they did it would probably cost a fortune, and you would have to buy rechargeable batteries as well. Don't worry, though, you can get the required batteries at Wal-Mart for around 6 bucks for a two-pack. They aren't too hard to find, they're at many major department stores, and some people have reported finding them at dollar stores as well.

:hitodetchi: :ph34r: okat sum1 said to debug the tama and i did but i didnt get the characters or anything ive been at it for like 2 hours and then when the egg hatched this huge X came on the screen and yeah i reseted it and tried again but the X came again too.... i dont get it then i tried to undebug my tama and it didnt qwork!1 the X still came up some1 plz help me :) :pochitchi: :D

Hey! You wrote this twice! Don't SPAM!!!!! :P