im new and i need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagurl22

Reaction score
:p :pochitchi: okat sum1 said to debug the tama and i did but i didnt get the characters or anything ive been at it for like 2 hours and then when the egg hatched this huge X came on the screen and yeah i reseted it and tried again but the X came again too.... i dont get it then i tried to undebug my tama and it didnt qwork!1 the X still came up some1 plz help me :ph34r: :hitodetchi: :D

if it was an X over a battery looking thing your battery is dead..

Fraid you can't recharge the battery. I don't think they have chargers for something that small, and if they did it would probably cost a fortune, and you would have to buy rechargeable batteries as well. Don't worry, though, you can get the required batteries at Wal-Mart for around 6 bucks for a two-pack. They aren't too hard to find, they're at many major department stores, and some people have reported finding them at dollar stores as well.

:hitodetchi: :ph34r: okat sum1 said to debug the tama and i did but i didnt get the characters or anything ive been at it for like 2 hours and then when the egg hatched this huge X came on the screen and yeah i reseted it and tried again but the X came again too.... i dont get it then i tried to undebug my tama and it didnt qwork!1 the X still came up some1 plz help me :) :pochitchi: :D
[SIZE=14pt]Hey! You wrote this twice! Don't SPAM!!!!! [/SIZE] :p

yupppers the batteries are dead its ok theres nothing ron wid ur tamgotchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back