DIY - Make your own lipscrub - (PICTURES)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandti

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I wanted to post a picture tutorial of how to make your own lipscrub.

Chapped lips are common this season with the harsh cold winter air, even during the summer, so I have an easy and cheap way to make your own Honey Sugar lipscrub <3

This recipe is sure to leave your lips soft, getting rid of the dead skin and also making your feel less bleh :) It's also tasty but I wouldn't recommend eating it...It's got vaseline in it.

So what you will need is;

Vaseline

Honey

Granulated Sugar

Demarara Sugar (optional)

Spoon

Bowl

Container (to keep it in)

First off put one and a half teaspoons of Sugar into the bowl,

p1040719h.jpg
p1040720.jpg

Next add half a teaspoon of the other sugar (optional) This is for different sizes of grains to exfoliate.

p1040722e.jpg

Then add one and a half teaspoons of Honey

p1040724m.jpg
p1040725yd.jpg

Next get half a teaspoon of vaseline and push it with your finger into the mix

p1040726j.jpg

Start to mix the ingredients by pushing down with the spoon until everything is mixed even.

p1040728r.jpg

Clean out your container and set it down ready to put the mix into it.

p1040727w.jpg

Scoop the mix and put it into the container.

p1040729c.jpg

You are doooone <3

To use: Take a small ammount and rub it onto your lips with your finger then rub your lips together. When you are done rub the scrub off with a flannal or some tissue.

Enjoy your lips :)

Wow, I'd love to make this, if my brother didn't eat this.

He likes to eat a lot of things, even some we don't normally eat.

Anyways, it looks yummy,and I would make it if I could!

I like how almost everybody who posted in this topic makes it sound like food xD

Anyway, I'll probably make this if I have time, as I type this, my lip is cut and bleeding thanks to the fact it's pretty chapped D: I don't even bother using chapstick, since I'm lazy xD Thanks for the recipe :3

I do this every week. it's an awesome lip scrub that makes my kokoro go doki doki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back