ID L DOWNLOADS - NEED TO FIND COMPATIBLE PHONE IN UK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So, I need to be clear: I want an infrared phone for iD L downloads, nothing on eBay ships to the UK, which is where I live. I need to find a compatible phone in stores, my budget is 40 UK pounds/about $60 USD.

PLEASE ONLY POST IF YOU KNOW THE SHOP YOU ARE TELLING ME TO GO TO IS IN THE UK AND YOU HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN THE SHOP IN THE UK, OR IT IS ON EBAY FOR LESS THAN $60 USD AND SHIPS TO THE UK, AND OF COURSE THE PHONE IS DEFINITELY COMPATIBLE WITH THE ID L. PLEASE, NO "I THINK" POSTS. I know you're trying to help, but the best way to help is to post things you know for sure! If you've never been to the UK, don't worry, there's going to be someone else who can help me who might know more than you do. Quote from the Rules: If you don't know it for sure, don't post it!

Thanks,

~ Dazzmina ~

Don't bother with stores, they don't sell them in there. Trust me, I checked a lot of them, and it's, to quote the Verizon workers, "It's old technology".

So your best bet is eBay. :p

I'm not sure if it would still be in shops but you can check the web site easily. I have a T-Mobile Nokia 5300 which works.

Just find a seller on Ebay who will ship "worldwide." Most of them do these days. By the way, I recommend the Palm Treo. They're cheap, usually come with the data cable you need and a charger.

Just find a seller on Ebay who will ship "worldwide." Most of them do these days. By the way, I recommend the Palm Treo. They're cheap, usually come with the data cable you need and a charger.
I can't find any fair-priced ones that ship worldwide. But I just got some money from my grandma yesterday, so my budget is increased to 60 UK pounds/about $100 USD!

~ Dazzmina ~

So...nothing on THIS page will fit your budget (just do a quick search for Palm Treos and then up at the top right where it says "Shipping To," select the UK)? Also, I don't think you need to (nor should you) pay anywhere near 100 USD for a phone. I got mine for less than 10 USD and it came with all the accessories I needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back