My Tamagotchi won't do anything?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ameliasaur

Reaction score
Hi, I hate asking because I'm sure it's something obvious to the more experience tama player, but I haven't had one since I was 7 & I've looked around & can't find an answer.

I have the Tama-Go and I've hatched my egg, fed my baby a few times, played some games, changed her diaper (I guess that's what you'd call it?), etc. Now I can't do anything, except change her diaper. She won't eat, won't play games, anything. She just sits there, bobbing back and forth. I've tried selecting the "attention" option because it seems like it's bolded, but it won't select it, it just brings up the time.

I have no idea what is going on & I would appreciate any help.

Thank you,

Amelia

You might want to check if she's hungry or unhappy if she is feed her, etc. But you can't select the attention icon. That lights up if she's sick has no hearts filled up or wants some praise/time out.

Did you try pressing rest then downloading it, or did you not pull out the reset tab? Hmmm... I didn't think anything like this could happen...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, ok, no wonder I couldn't select it. XD

She won't eat, she refuses. It won't let me select the praise/timeout option. It makes a negative sounding beep when I try. She wasn't hungry when this started but she is now.

I don't know what to do. :S

I finally got her to respond to medicine. I'd already tried it a couple of times & it wasn't helping. But it's all good now. :)

Yup, she was sick. The skull is a little hard to see when it's a baby, since it's so small, but if that ever happens again, just try that. :)

Oh and if they get to a certain weight... They really wont do anything. They will be too large to.... That is when you will also need medicine. (99lb)

Be sure to play with them... and splurdge on the food in the store... It will help keep the weight down. The normal food adds 2 lbs per time you feed your tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back