MLJs Tama Log :L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MovesLikeJagger

Reaction score
Both of my Tamagotchis are adults now, but pretty soon my 4.5 is going to get the Match maker so I think I'll start it now :p

001.jpg

So I have two tamagotchis at the moment, I got them both off of ebay. I have a v4 (left) and a v4.5 (right). Currently, Athin (said Atheen) inhabits my v4, her growth was as followed:

Baby, Puchitichi, Ringotchi, and now she's a Maidtchi.

Her Stats are currently:

Hunger: OOOO Happy: OOOO

Training: Eight bars

Knowledge: 14 Beauty: 51 Social: 41

35 lbs 4 years old

She's still in school, but I've given her the flower teacher lol.

Drake inhabits my v4.5 and his growth was as followed:

Baby,Kutchitamatchi, Daiyatchi, and now he's a Celebtchi!

His stats are:

Training: Full

Funny: 96 Gorgeous: 41 Spiritual: 77

34 lbs 5 years old.

I don't think I'm gonna have them mate with each other though, Drake should be getting the Matchmaker tomorrow and I'm really excited to be on Generation two! Maybe later in their generations, but not now lol.

Right now it's nine pm and they're both still awake, Athin used to go to bed at eight...but I guess it changes lol.

That's all for now :]

Thank you for reading!

Aaah, Good Morning!

So, I've noticed that both Athin and Drake go to bed at ten pm and wake up at nine am. Drake has consistently waken me up at nine which has thrown me off my "sleeping in" schedule lol. Anyway, that aside, nothing is different from when I updated you last, I'm still looking forward to the matchmaker this morning at ten for Drake lol! I'll try to get pictures! :D

But for now they're content, and I don't think I'll bother them.

Shortly after that last post Athin got a notification.

001-1.jpg

So she's getting a job!

I opted for the TV Station because that's always been my favorite job,

002.jpg

003.jpg

But she got rejected -_- She got rejected for all of them, so I'm just gonna work on her skill points for a while.

See you guys again at ten for the matchmaker! :D

007.jpg

010.jpg

Oops...Never mind the Match Maker for Drake then...or a job for Athin.

I didn't mean too, I didn't know they were in love...how do you check that again?

I've been working on Athins social points so she can get a job at the air port, but I don't know how much longer she's going to stay with me lol. If I remember correctly, they stay for two days? Anyway, she got like three job offerings today but I just ignored them because none of her skill points are above eighty.

Other than that, Drake has gotten a new job as a Carnie lol. He left his job at a school and joined the circus! I like the circus job a lot better now! :D Also, I'm planning on naming the babies Dizzy and Dazle :]

Night Time Stats:

DRAKE:

Funny: 102 Gorgeous: 41 Spiritual: 81

45 lbs 6 years old.

ATHIN:

Knowledge: 18 Beauty: 57 Social: 60

34 lbs 5 years old

I've decided that the baby in the 4.5 will be named Dizzy, because before the babies were born Drake would always fall on his face. I remember the Tamagotchis doing this, but not as often as he lol.

Drake got paid 1140 points this morning at work. If I'm playing it correctly, you're supposed to press A and B so he can jump, then press A and C to get the balloons. I'm not sure what the numbers next to the balloons represent, sometimes they count by twos and threes. I'm not sure lol.

I've noticed that both Drake and Athin get sick a LOT. When they were both babies themselves they only got sick once, and they've never gotten sick after that. But now that they have Diz and Daz they've gotten sick at least once a day. Today Athin got sick like three times lol.

Tomorrow is my first day back to school, it's the start of the second semester so I get new classes. I dunno if Drake and Athin are leaving tonight, I think they are. Before I leave the house I'm putting them on pause because taking care of infant tamas would be hard lol. I do have a plan for when I don't have babies. If they wake up at nine, I'll be in a 20 minute class where the teacher doesn't care about electronics. So I could take care of them then and there and check on them throughout the day. But anyway, Stats:

DRAKE

Funny: 126 Gorgeous: 41 Spiritual: 81

50 lbs 7 years old.

ATHIN:

Knowledge: 18 Beauty: 57 Social: 73

41 lbs 5 years old

I've been very very lazy with them, when they lose a happy heart I give them a snack more often. They're leaving soon, I think it's acceptable lol!

This morning, before I left for school, I checked my Tamas and they each only had one Z, so I knew Dizzy and Dazle were in my hands now lol. I put them on pause and went to school. When I came home and took them off of pause I named and took care of Dizzy first, then Dazle. Babies require so much back-to-back attention, and there's no way I could have done it in school today. It must have been five minutes and Diz has already lost two hearts and has gotten sick lol.

Pictures and stats when they turn into toddlers!

Dizzy and Dazle are the exact same type of toddler their parents were, kinda disappointing...

002-1.jpg

Dizzy

001-2.jpg

Dazle

Also, I never knew this was there:

003-1.jpg

Lol!

Today was the first day I took my Tamagotchis to school! I got an overall positive reaction from my friends and people that I don't know. Most of it was like "Oh man, those things are sooo old." But nothing like "Oh, you still play with those?" or anything like that. Also, none of my teachers seemed to care lol! This semester I got four new teachers and the other four switched over, my math teacher is one of those teachers. I was like holding one of them in front of my face playing a game and she looked at me for like five seconds and then looked away lol.

And this was Dazles points last night.

001-3.jpg

Should I be concerned? xD

002-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

Dizzy turned into a UraYoungMemetchi just now! She's so cute lol. I don't think I've ever gotten a Ura character before. I guess since her dad was in the Urameme family, she goes too. I think I'm gonna send her to Ms. Flower because I want her to be a Uramemetchi.

004.jpg

As for Dazle, she's a Ringotchi, same as her mom. -_-

I'd like her to become a Mimitchi, so I'll send her to Mr. turtlepedia.

Ooooh my god. My Tamagotchis embarrassed me sooooo badly yesterday.

I was sitting in English class and I looked over at the clock to see it was like 3 minutes to nine, so I knew they were gonna wake up soon. But then I realized I didn't turn the sound off. I was able to turn the v4s sound off easily, but the 4.5 put up such a fight. My teacher was like "Is that a gigapet?" I said no, I don't even know what that is lol. She said "It sounds like my old Gigapet." I was able to fight the 4.5 to turn it off, but by the end the entire class was giving me a dirty look. So they've been on pause since 9 am yesterday -_- I don't know when I'll turn them back on...but hopefully soon lol.

I've had my Tamagotchis on pause for a while now because I haven't really felt like taking care of them, but I've taken the off pause this morning and decided I would keep them off pause all day today. So, Morning Stats!

DIZZY:

Training: Five

Funny: 90 Gorgeous: 23 Spiritual: 30

25 lbs 2 years old.

DAZLE:

Training: six bars

Knowledge: 40 Beauty: 30 Social: 15

31 lbs 2 years old

In other news, someone is watching my PSP! I have it up for 65 dollars, but it didn't sell the first time I put it up. Someone offered to buy it for $55 if it didn't sell. At least if I don't get 65 from it I'll get 55 :p Then I'll buy my ID l! :D

Just thought I'd drop in and say Dizzy has evolved into a Purimatchi just now, and a while after Dazle evolved into a Mimitchi :] Pictures later! :D

Dazle goes to bed at nine, while Dizzy goes to sleep at ten. I hate it when that happens lol. Night time Stats!

DAZLE

Training: eight bars

Knowledge: 43 Beauty: 34 Social: 2

33 lbs 3 years old

DIZZY

Training: seven

Funny: 78 Gorgeous: 25 Spiritual: 36 *Note I think I messed up on her Funny last post I made about her stats lol!

38 lbs 3 years old.

001-4.jpg

Dazle

002-3.jpg

Dizzy!

PS: I had no clue what they were doing here, I thought it was cute lol.

Btw: Someone bid on my psp! I'm not sure if I want to buy an ID l though. My Tamas have been on pause for weeks...I just haven't been in the Tamagotchi mood lately.

Latest posts

Back