v4 hanatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caomi

Reaction score
ok so I have a v4 and I want a hanatchi she is a universal character does anyone know if she is perfect care or bad care???

I have hanatchi on v3 right now. I took perfect care of him as a baby and child, then I took OK care as a teen. I let the hearts empty a few times, he was overweight a bit a few times as a teen.

ok but this is a v4 but I think they are similar how many points should I collect heaps of everything or nothing?

Well I had a teenager that was about 20lbs overweight and she turned into Hanatchi. Because she is a universal character she relies on care rather than skill points to determine what she will become.

I think she means that the skill points have to be high enough once they're an adult, which will be (kinda) hard if you don't have them high already.

After I get hanatchi I can still go to school for a while so I'll have to raise points XD

I had a Hanatchi from poor to bad care. I can't remember exactly because it was the third character I ever got. I think the skill points were fairly low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back