Sign in to follow this  
caomi

v4 hanatchi

ok so I have a v4 and I want a hanatchi she is a universal character does anyone know if she is perfect care or bad care???

I have hanatchi on v3 right now. I took perfect care of him as a baby and child, then I took OK care as a teen. I let the hearts empty a few times, he was overweight a bit a few times as a teen.

ok but this is a v4 but I think they are similar how many points should I collect heaps of everything or nothing?

Well I had a teenager that was about 20lbs overweight and she turned into Hanatchi. Because she is a universal character she relies on care rather than skill points to determine what she will become.

ok but usally when tama is over weight I get maskitchi

My theory is, that if you take good care of a girl, but don't get her any skill points, with luck, she'll be a hanatchi. It happed to me with Angel the 1st (I've had 3 tamas named angel xD)

now my only problem will be getting hanatchi a job

Just look in the mailbox, not possible to miss a letter. ;)

I think she means that the skill points have to be high enough once they're an adult, which will be (kinda) hard if you don't have them high already.

After I get hanatchi I can still go to school for a while so I'll have to raise points XD

I had a Hanatchi from poor to bad care. I can't remember exactly because it was the third character I ever got. I think the skill points were fairly low.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By RubinDumpling
      I didnt find anythink about it,can someone help me about the interests/happysymbols of the tama 4u plus?that helps a little bit:(
      Ich habe das ganze Internet durchsucht und finde nichts dazu. Da habe mein altes Tama wieder ausgepackt und vieles auch einfach total vergessen habe...vor allem zu den Interessen und lieblingsdingen der einzelnen Charaktere...vielleicht hat jemand ein Link oder ähnliches!? 
      Danke,Thx XD
    • By Lesbian Tama mom
      Hi, this is my first post here 
      TL;DR: I reset my tama I got a few months back
      After the reset and actually put effort into taking care of him I've kept him for five days now and I'm excited to say that he's gonna be evolving real soon! If I'm correct he's in his teen phase, I can't wait to see who I get when he's grown! :3
    • By Maxton
      So, I have the set of Tamagotchis called "Tamagotchu", I believe, and I really don't understand how they work too well.  I know that they need to be connected every once in a while, but it seems that sometimes when I connect them they get mad at each other?  Does anyone know what this is and what's happening?
    • By Wander
      It looks like Gudetama Tamagotchis are coming to the USA and will only be available at GameStop.
      These awesome eggs are set to crack on December 15 2018 and are now available for preorder on the GameStop website(link below). The packaging is in English so I'm thinking the game will be also??

link to gamestop https://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-gudetama+tamagotchi,28zu0
    • By Eliza_Nara
      I am trying to mate my tamagotchi v4.5 with my friends by making them friendly. They both have 4 hearts now under friendship and are too young to currently mate. Hers is a boy and is 2yrs. Mine is a girl and is 3yrs. I was watching hers and it had half an egg with a baby boy it looked like sitting in the egg shell above her tamagotchi, but when she presses the middle button the time screen came on and whem she went back it was gone and went back to normal. What was this?
    • By Donivan2009
      Hey guys,
      I'm not really NEW to Tamagotchi, as I am a long time collector since my original tamagotchi when i was 13. Today I have over 60 Tamagotchis. I just recently joined the forum and i've learned so much about them that I never knew.

I was looking at a music star growth chart, and it has a picture of a "Dreamitchi" off to the side. It doesn't really explain if this is a character I can get, or if it's just a "visitor" or where it comes from. Does anyone know? I would love to have one of my tama's evolve into him cause I've never seen him or gotten him before.

I attached a link to the photo of the growth chart i'm referring to. I posted the picture on my business website cause' I couldn't get my google drive to work for some reason, so just ignore all the other stuff. Thanks for your help cause' I haven't had much luck searching for it.

http://wp.me/P7lBF4-31