Sign in to follow this  
Eternal Mametchi Fan

Do you think there should be a third movie?

Tamagotchi Movies  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the first Tama movie?

• It was great!
    • It was all right.
    • I didn't really like it...
    • Haven't seen it yet.
  2. 2. Do you think there should be another movie after the Happiest Story in the Universe?

• Yes
    • No

I was wondering if anyone thought it would fun if there was a third Tamagotchi movie. I was thinking there should be a third one with the new characters from the anime like Lovelin and Meloditchi, even though the Happiest Story in the Universe hasn't even been in English yet. That would be a great idea, don't you think? :mametchi:

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

:D I WOULD LOVE THAAT!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Timogotchi19
      If the Tamagotchi anime were to get a full English Dub, which channel/streaming service would be best for it?
    • By Deru-sama
      Hello, I am Deru-sama, AKA Dale8998. I have a plan to make an abridged anime containing all 400 episodes.¬†ūüėÄ

However, I need voice actors. You can't have an abridged anime just by cutting up an episode and calling it finished, you have to slap in a bunch of jokes. (For example, Goku squeaking whenever he's crushed in someone's hands during a TFS episode, or Tea being a kleptomaniac in YGOTAS.)
      Here's the questions:
      1. How old are you? (I need you to be 13 or older, because I'm going for a PG-13 audience in order to keep myself from getting COPPA banned. If you don't want to say, just give a range.)
      2. Do you have any experience with voice acting? (If you do, it's a bonus, but first-time actors are fine too.)
      3. What time zone are you in?
      4. When are you available? I try to get one upload a week, but I can do it more slowly or quicker depending on when you're available.
      5. YouTube link?
    • By TamaBoy9000
      It all started when I found a Japanese DVD rip of episode 104 of Tamagotchi! online. Then, 10 minutes into the video, I found this screenshot right here, and I thought, "This looks very useful for a meme." (NOTE: If any of you guys want to use this for a meme, go ahead.)

Below is an example I made.

• By Joc
      https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/topics/201911-1/
      (Google Translate: https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Ftamagotch.channel.or.jp%2Ftopics%2F201911-1%2F)
      As far as Google Translate gets me: In order to celebrate the 23th anniversary of Tamagotchi and the release of the Tamagotchi Sweets Meets, they'll put up episodes of the TV show on YouTube every day during november. At the end of 2019 they will take them back down.
      No English subtitles though (other than YouTube's auto-generated ones).
    • By mame_city_mayhem510
      My best friend and I loved both the Tamagotchi! anime series and the Let's Go! Tamagotchi short episodes and we watched all of them more than once.  Tamagotchi The Movie was absolutely incredible and we both adored it. However, when we watched Yume Kira Dream, we both didn't really get into it as much as we had with the other two. Don't get me wrong, I still think it was a good show but there was just something about it that was different from the original Tamagotchi! anime. I'm going to watch it again and see whether it's better the second time round.   What did you guys think of Yume Kira Dream?
    • By TamaBoy9000
      Hello! I'm wondering what episode of Tamagotchi that this screenshot came from.
      I know it was dubbed in Cantonese because I saw the screen bug for the channel that broadcasted Cantonese-dubbed episodes on the top right corner of the screen. Here is a link to the Cantonese episodes: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tamazone/tamagotchi-anime-episodes-t25579.html
      If you can go through the Cantonese episodes and happen to find the episode that the screenshot appears in, that would be nice. I'll greatly appreciate it if you do!¬†ūüėĄ