Bargains and other great Tamagotchi finds!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeatchi

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I thoroughly enjoy getting a good deal on collectibles that would otherwise fetch a much higher price normally, and this goes for tamagotchi's as well. We are all aware Tamas show up for cheap at stores and even on auction sites such as ebay, but are usually sold within minutes. The hunt for these deal can be fun and exciting and would make for great conversation whether it be showing off a recent bargain purchase or sharing similar stories.

*Here is an example-

I have worked at Kmart throughout the holidays and knew that there would be an additional 50% off already reduced toys. Interested but doubtful, I decided to dig among the clearance toy shelf during my lunch break (Pretending to straighten them) in hopes of finding me some tama's. But all that showed up was the tamatown figures for the tamago's, which I had no use for. A little disappointed, a decided to clock back in. On the way to the register I noticed a small child parading a bunch of toys in his arms towards his parents. His Mother told him to choose only 1 since he just got a bunch of Christmas toys recently. Deciding on a bakugan the child simply droped the rest of the toys on the floor. Just as a good associate would, I picked up the toys for cleanup and to my surprise there was a Tamatown Tama-go featuring kutchipatchi with a large reduced sticker for $5. I became very excited and knew for a fact it would be an additional 50% within a few days, I hid the tama-go as far back as the clearance shelf went. And after waiting patiently, the results are as follows...

Bargain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, Party-Packagers has Tama-Gos and all Wave 2 figures (including Makiko and Shimashimatchi) there. I was at the Halloween Sale and most things were 50% off, so my 3 Tama-Gos were $15 dollars and the Gotchi Figures were $1 each. I grabbed the entire wave... :D

Found a random v3 in a random Kentucky Walmart store... Atleast I think it was Kentucky........ It was normal price... But it was random to find a full shelf of them and a few v4, v4.5 and of corse, Music Stars.... Tama-Gos just came out so I didn't see em....

Lol, kind of defeats the purpose seeing as to how the whole post was a suggestion for a purchases and deals section
Oh, my bad! I kind of thought you were going for more of a "look what I found/sharing/stories about good deals" angle because your topic reminds me of a similar topic a while back. That's why I kind of thought of it as more of a What's On Your Mind thing.

I'm not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for but we kind of already have something like a purchases section. If you haven't already checked it out, It's called tBay and people do post things they find on Ebay and such (in addition to members who want to sell their items posting in it as well) in the Want to Sell section. Similarly, people can list items they're looking for in the Want to Buy in the section, so that they can get some assistance tracking down these items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back