How to tell what version you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waight

Reaction score
Hello!

Recently, a friend gave me a Tamagotchi Connection. I now have 2 in the same color but I can't tell which version it is. It has a star shaped antennae if that helps at all. It is also Lime Green and has a Black tattoo pattern on the shell. If anyone could point me in the right direction or let me know I'd really appreciate it.

Just for future reference...

No antenna- Vintage, V1, V2, or music star

Tiny antenna (no decoration)- V3

Antenna with circle- V4

Antenna with star-V4.5

Antenna with triangle- V5 or V5.5

Actually, that helps a ton! I just got a music star too then xD

Well you can tell by the design. Can you post a picture/Was it just released fairly recently?

Unfortunately I don't have pics at the moment but I was given them by a friend that just didn't want them anymore so I'm not sure about the releases.

the difference between vintage tamagotchis and music stars (besides the obvious music stuff) is that a music star has a musical design on it.
Oh hee hee! I guess that would be a good indicator XD! Thank you.

the difference between vintage tamagotchis and music stars (besides the obvious music stuff) is that a music star has a musical design on it.
Don't forget the more obvious visual difference between the Music Star and the vintage Tamagotchis.

The Music Star (and all in the Tamagotchi Connection line) has an IR sensor bar at the top. The vintage Tamagotchis had no connection features. :)

Yeah I have a few vintage tamas and I have to say that I like how flat the connections are comparably.

Search up Tamagotchi v4.5 Asian Invasion. I'm almost positive that's the shell design you said.

I have a v4.5 too, as well as many other Tamagotchis, and I've learned to tell the differences between all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back