TAMATOWN IS BACK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Tamatown for Tama-go working? I hope it is cuz I really want to go back and play! My currrent Tama is Violetchi! :furawatchi:

OH YAAYYY!!!!!!! I've never been on the site before and wanted to play with my new Music Star but every time I tried it said the connection was lost.... and now it's not doing that!!!!! I take it as a good sign! And I have a pretty slow internet connection, and it's all the way up to 3%!!!! OHMAIGOSSHH!!!!!!!! Woo hoo! It's true! Thanks for finally getting it working, Bandai! And I think everyone who sent emails may have helped too!!!! :D

Oh my gosh! I jumped a foot in the air when I saw this post, and I must've jumped 2 feet when it actually worked!

I went on Tamatown again today, and it was the first time I had in a long, long time. I actually checked my mail box to find out that the last two pieces of mail I had were from my previous two birthdays :p

So many memories... But, of course, this leaves lots of room for speculation. The most likely reason that it has only just reopened would be because of the large quantity of emails going to Bandai complaining about the website over Christmas, and they've only just had time to fix it. I'd like it, though, if they reopened it to prepare for something; perhaps they were going to update the website? Maybe they were going to reveal a new Tamagotchi? Those ideas are unlikely, but plausible.

YAAAAAAY I'V BEEN WAITING SOO LONG AND NOW IT WORKS!!!oh and when i was on there was a Mametchi in the corner xD
WOW.jpg

Ohmygosh, I fell off my chair literally , annd it hurt ... I havent been on in like 6 months yaaaaaaay. :)

My connection is perfectly fine, but i think i figured out the reason. I play on my laptop, and when i first played it, it was at my grandma's. Maybe it's just a change is router's that caused it If it is, does anyone know how to fix it? No, im not asking Mametchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back