Am I TOO different?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Fooey, fooey, fooey! I am SO different from everyone in the universe that I can't get along with anyone! Everybody's unique, but I'm unique to such an extreme nobody likes me. :(

I started a topic about Memetchi and there were SO many people that loved her I got furious and started saying no-no stuff and then a TamaTalk guide closed my own topic before I could explain to everyone WHY I dislike Memetchi. So I'll explain here...

I have always preferred Mametchi over Memetchi, and when I was getting a Tama-Go my Ma asked which one I wanted. I really, REAALLLY wanted Mametchi but she said, "I thought you liked the orange one." I told her again and again that I didn't want Memetchi but nooo...So I finally gave in and got Memetchi. I though that I could always get a Mametchi gotchi figure. But NO! They stopped selling Gotchi Figures before I could get him!

But one day I saw a Gotchi Figure sitting around in Woolworths and guess who it was? MEMETCHI! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

From that day on, I have vowed to keep a deep, scornful grudge against Memetchi. I was never like this before, but now I am.

:(

Perhaps if you didn't let your dislike of memetchi get in the way of talking to people on the board it wouldn't be such a problem. Maybe try to not talk about memetchi constantly and people will see that there's more to you than your feelings about a fictional character.

Everyone, I am so SO SORRY! I will never be a meanie again! BAAAAAAAAAWWWWLLLL!

Last edited by a moderator:
But you were also calling Memetchi weird, in more words.

Listen, I'm not trying to start a flame war here. But just because you didn't get your favorite figure is no reason to hate her so much. Do I hate Sebiretchi because I don't have the Violetchi figure? No.

Anyways, if these ARE your feelings, then please share them in a better way other than telling people you want her to go die, which isn't very mature. <_<

(Also, no need for the quadruple post)

Last edited by a moderator:
See now, everybody thinks I suck. Maybe I should leave this site for good since so many people hate me just because I'm different. I'm left-handed! My favorite ice-cream flavor is vanilla! I don't like Simpsons or Spongebob Squarepants! I'm too different to belong on Earth.

Oops, what happened there? Somewhere at the top I noticed posts that weren't meant to be there! Oopsie, I thought those posts didn't go through! EEK!

No one has outright said that they hate you if you want some good advice, you're starting to sound like a troll.

I'm not siding with anyone here. I'm just going to say that this topic is getting to be a bit on the spam-y and attention-seeking side, as per the The Rules in the User Guide of the site, more specifically, the link where it talks about Banned Topics and Posts. Thank you for your understanding.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back