Our Country sells fake Tamas.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here in Manila, our country sells fake tamas. They're cheap though. The battery gets busted everyday. So better not buy it. It sucks like hell! Those arent even tama characters! Those are cats, dogs, rabbits. It has the same shape of the v3.

It sucks.

Reply if you're against cheap tamas! :angry:

I bought something like that for $2 in a discount store. The pets don't even sleep, so they die when I'm sleeping!

Yeah, I dislike fake Tamas that feel cheap

and aren't even the real thing too!

Did you get it not knowing it was fake???

Last edited by a moderator:
There was once I noticed a fake Yasashii selling in Hong Kong. It was green in color, the plastic looked cheap. The price for it was around $6.90 USD.

I saw a fake Yasashii, a fake 4.5, fake v5, fake v5.5, and tons more. I didn't bother to buy them though. I EVEN SAW A FAKE iD!! (By the way, I was at Hong Kong that time.)

Yup, most countries sell fake tamas. It's not something you need to worry about, just don't buy them and warn others that they are fake. :)

Non non, CHINA, is the ultimate fake/cheap toy seller

Almost every toy in Dollar Stores are made in CHINA...I know tamagotchis are made in china... but...atleast they're AWESOMER that stuff

in dollar stores! Okay.. this post is going the wrong way... lol.. SORRY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back