do you luv spongebob or what!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anniekb10

Reaction score
Spongebob has been around foreva and what's you fav episode???? Mines when squidward draw the line and spearate Patrick and Spongebob.

Yessssss. Spongebob is and always will be my favorite show! It's the only cartoon that I actually laugh at lol! I like it because Squidward reminds me a lot of my mom :p

My favorite episode is the Chocolate episode :p

Hm.... I love all SpongeBob episodes! They are all brilliant and it is one of my favorite Television Programs of all time. :D

OMG SPONGEBOBB! :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: I lovvveee spongebob! my favorite episodes (yes I have multiple) are when patrick is like "leedle leedle leedle lee" on the flying dutchman's ship (also the one where they run through the perfume dept.) I like the one where squidward tries to teach bikini bottom music, and patrick is like "is mayonase an instrument?" and then also the one where spongebob and patrick think they are ugly :)

i love to watch spongebob! They make they episodes every saturday morning at 10:00 A.M. and I drag myself out of bed. Usually i sleep until 11:00 A.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back