Everybody's Different!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
All you have to do is say something about yourself that's makes you different from most people you know. For example, a girl could say "Pink is such a lame colour" and a boy could say "Hot Wheels cars suck." Or you could say, "I love Smurfs so, so much!"

Stuff like that!

I didn't know every girl liked pink? I'm a girl and it's my least favorite color, but I suppose I've always been a tom-boy... Doesn't make me different, though. Sorry, can't really think of something!

Hmmm, I don't really have anything to say. I really don't want to make anyone mad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless someone was outwardly being a jerk then I don't see how this thread could really make someone mad. I mean if someone came in and was like "I don't like X-show" or something, I'd hope that people here would have enough sense to not jump all over that person and bring fandom wank to a thread. As long as everyone is civil and doesn't make ones that are blatantly trolling then it should be alright :) .

I guess mine would be I really enjoy making miniatures.

Okay, I'm obsessed with Survivor. Like, REALLY obsessed!

I'm only 97% sure ghosts don't exist instead of 100% sure. I mean, I hear footsteps at night when nobody's around and see weird blue lights...

Oh man, that sounds really spooky! 0__0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back