Sign in to follow this  
Eternal Mametchi Fan

Everybody's Different!

All you have to do is say something about yourself that's makes you different from most people you know. For example, a girl could say "Pink is such a lame colour" and a boy could say "Hot Wheels cars suck." Or you could say, "I love Smurfs so, so much!"

Stuff like that!

I didn't know every girl liked pink? I'm a girl and it's my least favorite color, but I suppose I've always been a tom-boy... Doesn't make me different, though. Sorry, can't really think of something!

Hmmm, I don't really have anything to say. I really don't want to make anyone mad.

Edited by The Ultimate Doomer

Unless someone was outwardly being a jerk then I don't see how this thread could really make someone mad. I mean if someone came in and was like "I don't like X-show" or something, I'd hope that people here would have enough sense to not jump all over that person and bring fandom wank to a thread. As long as everyone is civil and doesn't make ones that are blatantly trolling then it should be alright :).

I guess mine would be I really enjoy making miniatures.

Okay, I'm obsessed with Survivor. Like, REALLY obsessed!

I'm only 97% sure ghosts don't exist instead of 100% sure. I mean, I hear footsteps at night when nobody's around and see weird blue lights...

Oh man, that sounds really spooky! 0__0

I hate Hot Wheels and Ben 10 even if I'm a boy. I like pink. ;)

I love Homestuck. o.o

I like bananas and I don't know why I like Happy Tree Friends so much even at least 4 characters die in each episode. O_O

I do not want a verichip which in case you don't know is a human microchip.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TamaBoy9000
      This was originally a game on Encyclopedia SpongeBobia that I have finally brought to TamaTalk.
      The object of this game is simple. Somebody posts an attached image and somebody has to state the opposite of it. Unlike Encyclopedia SpongeBobia, the user can also choose to additionally put what the picture actually is in parentheses.
      For example, if someone posts an image of a dog, the other user calls it a cat. That user can choose to add onto their response by adding (actually a dog).
      Anyways, let's do this!

• By KidRetro64
      Side Note~
      Recently, I’ve found a screenshot of a game that claims to have been released for the iPod 3rd and 4th generations. I am good when it comes to iPhones, but I know little about the iPods. 
      Luckily, my sister has an older one and so does my grandad. Now, I doubt they would be able to be downloaded ( I don’t really know, but its a guess ) but if anyone has any information I’d love to get a hold of it.
      Now, in to the real point!  
      Here is the only piece of evidence I could find on the whole internet. Seriosly! This is it along with a single article here~
      https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.engadget.com/amp/2008/11/06/new-ipod-game-tamagotchi/
      It says 2008. That’s when it was most likely released. And there’s a pretty neat picture, too.
      If anyone knows anything else- please let me know!
    • By Berryitchi
      ☆ Hello! I can't do new paragraphs as I'm on a nintendo, so sorry for any errors! xD OK... let's get started! ☆ // Hannuki - Female / 13 / Long brown hair / Blue eyes / Friendly / Funny // Ani - Female / 13 / Short blonde hair / Green eyes / Friendly / Funny // ☆ Picture this scene: A normal, standard classroom. Desks. Chewing gum underneath the drawers and chairs. Well, gum everywhere, actually. And bored pupils. Really bored. Girls twirling their hair, boys playing hand football with a really dry, round blob of blu tac. So let's begin. ☆ // Hannuki - or Ki, as people call her - glances around the room cautiously. As nobody was looking, she slowly wriggled her right hand into her pocket, feeling the cool plastic under her fingers. Ki carefully pulled the tamagotchi out of her pocket. Just as she was about to feed Mametchi, Anabelle, the kid sat next to her, kicked Ki's chair. Ki gasped as the tamagotchi flew to the other side of her table. Anabelle smirked. // The teacher turned around, about to ask who made the thumping sound (she presumed it was the boys playing with the blu tac), as Ani coughed loudly. She was at the other end of the room to Ki, so the teacher didn't see the tiny little pink gotchi. // "Do you have something in your throat?" the teacher asked sarcastically, even giving an eye roll. // "Sorry miss," apologised Ani, quickly glancing in Ki's direction. The tamagotchi was back in Ki's pocket, fed and only with a tiny scratch mark. // The grumpy, and kinda old teacher waddled back to her desk. (Yeah, the teacher's the sort of person who wears old lady shoes and buys things from TV books.) // Ki smiled an "OMG YOU JUST SAVED MY LIFE AND MY TAMA'S LIFE!!!" smile at Ani. Ani grinned back. // "So... what was that?" Ani asked Ki when class was over. // "It's a tamagotchi," Ki replied, pulling her pink tama mini out of her pocket. // "Cool!" Ani exclaimed. "And whaddoes it do?" ☆ Writing this as a skit. xP ☆ Ki: It's like a virtual... pet... thing. Ani: Oh. Ki: Yeah. Ani: I like the colour. Ki: Thanks! Ani: So... whaddoes it do again? Ki: You feed it, look after it... *discovers that Mametchi just pooped* and clean up after it's... Ani: Pooped? Ki: Yeah! *presses A* Ani: Wanna hang out in the park later? ☆ And back to a story again. ☆ Ki smiles, before replying, "Sure! Wanna get milkshakes?" // "I'd love to!" Ani jumps, nodding her head enthusiastically. "Bring Smol' Dude?" // "You mean Mametchi?" asks Ki, holding up her mini. // "Wut? But yeah. IT'S CALLED MITCHY SOMETHIN' OR OTHER?!" Ani screeches. // "MAMETCHI." Ki says firmly. // "K... you bring... Itchy, I'll bring money." Ani says uncertainly. // "Ooh, bring £10 and drink money!" Ki exclaims. // "Why?" // "Haha, you'll see!" ☆ Annnd dere. The next chap is when *SPOILER*! See ya... next... chapter? Welp, bai! ☆
    • By Tamago_luckycat02
      Mametchi stood in the kitchen for the first time. He had never been in one before! Can you make a pop tart bruh. Said tired Kutchipatchi from downstairs. It cant be that hard! You just put one IN the toaster and then take it OUT, right? He carefully did what he thought he should do, and pulled the bouncy lever thingy down. He waited for a few seconds before the pop tart came FLYING out. You could almost see it as a superhero. WAAAAAAAAAAH! Screamed Mametchi as he fell to the floor. KUTCHIPATCHI! YOU NEVER TOLD ME IT FLEW OUT!