Why doesn't Tamatown.com/ work?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

musicmusa123

Reaction score
Everytime I try to login at www.new.tamatown.com/ there comes a sign which says Sorry your connection to the server is lost. Please try logging in again ! What should I do? -_- :angry: :newmametchi:

A lot of people are having trouble connecting with Tamatown; it does this every so often. You just have to wait it out.

Hopefully not too much longer, it's working for me at the moment.

I had to wait for whole months before it came back. But don't worry it will :)

Sakura <3

I had to wait a few months as well, but I hope you have better luck than I did! My best guess is that you should clear your cache and try again.

thanx but the thing is, im just borrowing this from my friend and i wanna help her!!!! Hopefully ill get to borrow it again!?

:babytchi:

I can't go to it because it's saying "Missing Plug-in" maybe the Shockwave Flash crashed and it's not available.

Everytime I try to login at www.new.tamatown.com/ there comes a sign which says Sorry your connection to the server is lost. Please try logging in again ! What should I do? -_- :angry: :newmametchi:
That happens to me ALL THE TIME. :angry: The servers are full, and it has trouble loading. Try again when there isn't so many people.

~<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back