Help with the screws on a P1 / P2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeatchi

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I have recently decided to boot up my old p1 and p2's but have noticed that the screws on all of them feel unusually tight and stubborn. But the big problem is when I attempt to unscrew they won't budge and I fear that it will damage the phillip head groove on the top, which will only make it harder. Help please? :(

I had the same issue with the P1 I am currently running. I had to apply extra pressure down with my small screw driver and maintain that pressure as I turned to the left. Even as I went the first turn or two it was very stiff and little squeaky.. I think because it had never been used, but can't be sure. Keeping a firm amount of pressure directly straight down and in line with the screw head and driver is what seemed to help me, but if your driver keeps slipping of the screw when you attempt to turn then I definitely wouldn't suggest compromising the integrity of the screw, but I noticed that when this has happened to me I just needed a firmer grip and more pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back