The Hunger Gamesss

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugaryGoesRAWR

Reaction score
Uh so yeah I started these books a few days before 31st of December last year

And I've finished them, and I wanna know your thoughts of the series?

Because it's awesome

Like Prussia

And is anyone excited for le movie?

I'm excited for the movie but I don't think it's going to be as good as the books...

Loved them. Bought them. The set I bought even came with a mockingjay pin...which I'm super proud of and plan to wear it on the opening day of the movie :)

I love this series :) But my favourite characters seem to have a habit of DYING. Maybe its because theyre the bad guys... but yeah. Dont want to reveal too much.

The movies supposedly a movie suitable for 13 year olds, so I bet theyll end up cutting out the good deaths. But I will still go to the premiere.

I was okay with the series, it was good, but then I kind of started to become unhappy and stuff as I read through the three books. Mainly about the fact (Apologies in advance to anyone who loves Katniss) Katniss is a sue, I mean, let's see here.. She's good at fighting, she's like the father of her family by how she helps to get food on the table, she's strong, she's brave, she has TWO GUYS who love her (Hmm, sound similar to a certain girl heroine in a vampire series?) and then we get to hear her beautiful singing in Mockingbird. I think the singing part sort of sealed that.

IBut my favourite characters seem to have a habit of DYING.
Also why I began to become sad. Not gonna say who died as not to spoil it for anyone who hasn't finished the series. But just about everyone I loved died. Only like two of my favs actually survived in the end.

As for the movie, I might go watch it, I dunno.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, I love the books, but I absolutely hated all of the characters. They were all unoriginal, and overdone. Sure, the concept behind the book was something new and refreshing, but the characters were all so drab. Maybe had they been fitted with a few imperfections or something, I might've enjoyed it a bit more. Other than the characters though, I thoroughly enjoyed the books! Finished the entire trilogy in three days. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back