P1 / P2 LR44 Battery Question?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeatchi

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know about how long the 2 lr44 batteries in the p1 / p2 tamagotchi lasts? I know the connections cr2032 batteries last anywhere from 3-6 months.

Also, how much battery life do you think it will gain with the sound turned off?

-Thanks

I'm not sure how long it lasts when you are constantly running it, but my p2 has had the same battery for over a year and I've played it maybe two or three weeks out of the year...about a week at a time. It mostly jsut sits on my shelf...

You're welcome :) I bet they last longer because it's a pretty simple tama. Not as many notifications and events as the newer models, haha. I still love them though! Sometimes simple is best :)

I'm guessing a few months. Possibly more than the connections, possibly the same... I'm guessing Bandai tried to make it a long time because once the batteries die... So does your Tama...

I know they lasted longer than the first wave V1's and well, I had a P1 when I was small, and they lasted for 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back