Soo here is my first Tips & Tricks post... here it goes!
If you want to bring your Tama to school, here are my tips on when you can bring it and when you can't. Also try seeing if your teachers/principal/head allows toys in school or you want to risk it.
WHEN to bring your Tamagotchi to school (of course, on mute/silent and most likely on pause):
1. When you don't have any special occassions in school, example: no Sports Fest, no Teacher's Day, etc.
2. When you aren't going to have any fire drills, or anything. Tamas may get lost in the process!
3. When you are going to have LOADS of free time on a particular day... like if you have two straight substitute classes.
4. When your annoying cousin comes to visit and may touch and poke your Tama.
5. When you are going out after school. There was a time when straight after class in the afternoon we went to the airport and flew all the way to another city, and I forgot my v7! Worst experience ever!
6. When you will be having long breaks during lunch and recess, a great opportunity to check on your Tamas!
When to NOT bring your Tamagotchi to school:
1. When there are special occassions, like as stated above, especially if you will be actively joining in!
2. When you will be having a tight, busy schedule in school.
3. When you will be undergoing fire drills, earthquake drills, etc.
4. When you will be having a lot of projects to do in school (your Tamas may be a distraction if you are working projects after class in school )
IF you risk bringing your Tama even though you know you aren't allowed:
1. DO NOT, DO NOT bring your Tama on Inspection Day (our school has this monthly. It sucks.)
Anyway hope this helped! Comment below if you've got anything to add!
Hi everyone! My first post! Yay!
Okay, so... I am in the UK, and, a couple of years ago, I bought a white tama, v4. Unfortunatly, the fate of this tama led to destruction...
Enough of the drama.
I had nothing to lose, so I took the parts out, messed with them a bit, and put it back in. Had I debugged it?
My tama egg wouldn't hatch. The buttons wouldn't work.
Desperately I looked up how to debug a v4. Useless! They're all US ones! I took apart my English v4 once again. Was there some sort of pad which linked to another? I scribbled on some suspicious pads, and put my tama back togother again...
My egg hatched! Woohoo! And... I couldn't choose my character! Sighing, I waited to name my new pet, and...
AFter naming it, weeeiiirrrdd things started to happen... My tama beeped over and over, each beep overlapping the next. It wasn't very undisturbing... Then, suddenly, my tama CHANGED! into a child, in about five seconds!! O_O
It appeared that I had half (if not whole) debugged my tamagotchi, as the fast-growth was "hyperspeed".
How did I do it? Well, I discovered, after parting my tama once again, I had rubbed with a pencil, the sqares at the top of the circuit board... Is it J1 and J2?
Something like that. I
Was this helpful? What I DO want to know, is did I do it right? COuld there be more features to be unlocked? I know that once it became a child, it turned off hyperspeed, and only fastened up at certain times, also that it was awake 24/7, literally. It would not go to sleep! SO! Any ideas? Questions? Feel free to post.
Thanks for reading!