v4 weight question and other problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnhylau

Reaction score
I am trying to take really good care of my v4 tama to get a mametchi (and I got highest in intelligence skill points too) but I need to leave it for a long time so I have to pause it. I have some questions:

1. Others suggested that I put it to sleep instead but will that be considered "bad care" and the tama will envolve into a universal chara instead?

2. Also, is the minium weight for a tama also the healthy weight for it? Because I have a habit of keeping it at that. If not, how much? Thank you so much because I really don't want anything to go wrong!

I'm pretty sure that pausing your tama has no effect on the character your tama will evolve into. Instead of changing the time zi'd just pause it, just in case it wakes up an you aren't there to take care of it.

Also, minimum weight is the healthiest weight that your tama can be. It's I great that you have a habit of keeping your tama's weight at the minimum! :)

Good luck in getting a Mametchi-it looks like you are on them right path :)

Hey there Dawn, the V4 is one of my absolute fave tamas so I can help with this question :p Generally keeping your Tama at its minimum weight is considered "good care", this is the case with most tamagotchis however there are a few exceptions.I usually have my tamagotchi within 10lb of its minimum weight and I can always get the character I'm aiming for. I would also recommend putting it to sleep rather then pausing it, because pausing delays the growth of the tama by a fair amount, not just the length of time you had it paused, where as if you need to just "have a break for a little while" putting it to sleep doesn't delay the growth at all (unless the time its meant to evolve is when its sleeping, but if this is the case it will just evolve when it wakes up) and you wont have to worry about the hunger/happy meters from emptying. In saying that make sure when you put it to sleep that you remember when its going to be waking up, because I ave done it before and forgotten that it was due to wake up, and had a couple of care misses. By doing these things and just generally giving good care you should get the Tama you are aiming for, hope I helped :)

When you put it sleep it won't count as a bad care character; In fact, that actually is the way a lot of people use to get Mametchi! ;D Good luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back