Sign in to follow this  
TigerLily013

Nintendogs (Old & New versions for DS & 3DS)

I've been enjoying Nintendogs + cats since Late December and recently purchased the older Nintendog's game for my DS Lite (lab and friends edition). Anyone else playing?

i played the old nintendogs almost religiously when i was younger and had nothing to do. nowadays i only play with my doggies in the summer when i have nothing to do. :(

I play with one of the older versions. When I get bored I'll check on them. I love my golden!!! The only thing that bugs me is that I can't figure out the obedience trials. Even though I train my dogs to do the tricks, they won't do them!

I play the old Dalmatian version! I have a German Shepard pup called Pelle (same as my kitten's)! Though I don't play with it so much. :(

i lost my chihuahua nintendogs for the DS so ill have to get a new one :(

I just started playing nintendogs regularly again. My motivation? An adorable pembroke welsh corgi. <3

Edited by kuchipatchi.is.blue55

My friend gave me her old Nintendogs game card, and I simply beat all her records for contests then put it away again. Once it stops getting competitive, it stops interesting me, lol.

~ Dazzmina ~

I played both. I love my black cat named Lucky and my Toy Poodle Chocola. I returned my Chihuahua game...