Figure (Nendoroid, Figma...) Discussion Topic!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
So, title is explanatory. Talk about figures here, tell us what you've got in your collection, what you want, what you're gonna get/is coming in the mail, and also warn people about sellers that sell horrible bootlegs (Which are only good for painting over to make a completely different character).

Is anyone besides me (And obviously NN) into collecting anime figures? If you dun know what anime figures are, google them. Famous lines include Nendoroid by Good Smile Company and Figma by Max Factory. There are other brands too.

I have a good sized collection (Too lazy to post a pic, but there's on my deviant if you wanna see), I've got a Homura Akemi (Madoka Magica) figma, and a Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star) figma, as well as lots of other figures. I don't own any Nendoroids, but I do got two Nendoroid Puchi/Petits- a Near (Death Note) one, and a Neru Akita (Vocaloid) one.

I plan on getting my hands on the Mami Tomoe (Madoka Magica) nendoroid ASAP. It is just so darn cute >.< I also would like to get a Kyon Disappearance ver. (Haruhi Suzumiya) nendoroid and a Kamui Kobayashi (Some real life dude) nendoroid. I really want a Flandre Scarlet (Touhou) nendoroid, but ohmygodit'ssoexpensivedarnit *tears*

Last edited by a moderator:
My name was mentioned. I came.

I cannot thank you enough for making this thread.

Do plushies count as well?

Let's see...Nendoroid Petit Vocaloid Series #1 MEIKO, KAITO, and Hachune Miku. Nendoroid Hatsune Miku HMO ver. and Nendoroid Chiaki Minami. Too many Pokemon figures to count. I still have a few LPS laying around becuase they're cute. Wendy's Cook Kirby, Ice Kirby, and Kirby Warpstar. Keychain figures Mario and Luigi. SMG Gashapon keychain Ice Mario. Bootleg Baby Daisy MK Wii phone strap. A million Hello Kitty figures. Princess Peach. Mario Kart Wii RC racers Luigi and Boswer. Pull back racer Tomy Mario Bike ver. BK Donkey Kongs. Bluebear from Animal Crossing. Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Gorons. Some LEGO'S. And my drinking bird, who I shall count as a figure.

WISH/WANT LIST:

-Nendoroid MEIKO

-Nendoroid KAITO

- Figma Kagamine Rin

- Figma Kagamine Len

- Revoltech Layton

- Nendoroid Kana Minami (coming soon)

- Nendoroid Haruka Minami (coming soon)

- Nendoroid Tagia

- Both Nekomura Iroha figures

- Bandai Prop Plus Petit Layton series and Black Butler series

- Nendoroid Ciel Phantomhive

- Nendoroid Sebastian Michealis

- Nendoroid Snow Miku (Playtime's Hachune Snowman and 2012)

- Nendoroid Mikumix Miku

- Vocaloid Nendoroid Plus Pull Back Racers

- Figma Link

- Figma Samus Aran

- Nendoroid Takagi Akito

- Nendoroid Mashiro Moritaka

- @#$% it. Just gimme all the Vocaloid merchandise.

Lol, so many things on your wishlist. I guess plushies do count. I'll add more to mine while I'm at it...

-Nendoroid Kyoko Sakura (Madoka Magica, comes out sometime in May or June or something)

-Figma Kyoko Sakura (Madoka Magica, comes out like sometime next month or in April. I love Kyoko!)

-Nendoroid Akemi Homura (Madoka Magica, just to go along with the Kyoko and Mami nendoroids if I can hopefully get them..)

-Nendoroid Remilia Scarlet (Touhou)

-Nendoroid Sanae Kochiya (Touhou)

-Nendoroid Cirno (Touhou)

-The entire nendoroid puchi/petit Madoka Magica set

-Len Kagamine nendoroid puchi

-Rin Kagamine nendoroid puchi

-Nendoroid Miku Append

-Figma Madoka Kaname (Madoka Magica, I want for the shocked face which has become a meme)

-Nendoroid Haruhi Suzumiya Disappearance ver. (To go along with the Kyon one if I get it)

-Nendoroid Ika Musume (Ika Musume, once it comes out like sometime in the future..)

-Figma Ika Musume (Ika Musume, comes out sometime next month I think)

-Misaka Mikoto nendoroid puchi (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun/Toaru Majutsu no Index)

And more, but yeah.

cute-kyoko-sakura-nendoroid.jpg

Basically..

!(# it, I want all the Touhou and Madoka Magica merchandise. While we're at it, add vocaloid and Toaru to that too.

Oh, besides my anime stuff, I've also got a Chiyo-chan (azumanga Daioh) plushie, a fighter Kirby plush, a bunch of pokemon figures and dolls, and some Mario chocolate egg figures. I've also got Tokidoki figures of the Chocolate Milk cow, the 2 percent milk cow, the blue cactus dog, a mini red cactus dog, and the yellow tiger.

PLUSHIES

-Too many to count. Seriously, they're everywhere.

PLUSHIES WANT LIST:

- All the Vocaloid Plushies, but I'll be happy with just MEIKO and KAITO.

- Chiaki Minami

- Ciel and Sebastian

- Good thing I'm learning crochet so I can do some amigurumi

OTHER FIGURE WANTS:

- Moofia and friends (sis has her)

- Some Afro Ken figs

- Nendoroid STR

- Nendoroid Raspberyl

- #$%* it. This list will never end unless I work for Good Smile Co. or Max Factory or something.

ALL ABOARD THE GOOD SMILE TRAIN.

Enjoy:

a40wep.jpg

I'm lazy to post images or lists... so... just enjoy my account on myfigurecollection.com ... Yup. I haven't updated in a while... It needs tamagotchi updating...

https://myfigurecolle...ssion/pictures/

More on topic...

I have a hard time choosing! I got the one... I'm just staring at the Pretty Cure ones... then I want a Hatsune Miku one... which of those... I dont know. Then we get into the nendroids or the chibiarts... probably even the fakies would work for me.

I expect Sailormoon to make a (Bendy,Figma... not a perfect model figure) figure sometime soon. Watch Italy...

Hoo boy. I'll start with what I has.

Kagami Hiragi Summetr Outfit Ver

Giant Pikachu

Link Plush

Charizard

Talking Pachirisu

My Melody

Manaphy

And The rest is too much for your young eyes.

Wishlist~

Sonic nendo

Miku nendo

Lucky Star Kagami figma/nendo

Link Figma ((oh comeon, wouldn't that be obvious I want one?))

And, my grandma is going to Japan, maybe she'll get me some figures. =D

Omg

Cirno plush for 2000 yen? Sounds like a good deal. WANT.

Added to want list:

All the Touhou plushies minus Marisa and Reimu and Suika

Aww, your Chii and Sumomo dolls are so cute. Those Tokyo Mew Mew figs are cute too. Where'd you get the Mew Mew ones?
The Mew Mews came from Texas. They I think are fakies of the ball-link keychains. I got the "full set" so I didn't really care.

My friend got me the Chi plush for my birthday one year a few years back. I found Sumomo in a bookstore. I saw her multiple times and had to get her. (Regardless I knew where she was from at the time. After I got her I looked into Chobits.... ) I got Sumomo first then Chi.

Otherwise, many of those figures are from ebay or friends selling them online.

^Mmm. I wish I could use ebay, but my parents probably wouldn't let me buy stuff off of there thanks to the reputation of fakes and bad sellers.

I just saw this yesterday >w< https://nendonesia.com/2012/02/winter-wonfes-2012-nendoroid-line-up/ lol NintenNerd, you probably saw this a long time ago.,

ADDED TO WANTLIST:

Linkin Park Nendoroid Petit Set (They should make a Foster the People set n- *SHOT*)

Tales of Nendoroid Petit Set

Gumi Nendoroid

Aww.. Yeah, I saw Ika Musume. So cute, but I dunno, there's others I want too.. HNNNGGGGG I want them all.

I saw that Lily on amazon somewhere.

6868890819_dd0b488d1b.jpg

Lol I had to post the Linkin Park nendoroid puchi set. Seriously. Adorable. I want.

Then theres these three..

6860322595_11429b0188.jpg

2cqoar8.png

Some details are missing, but the awesome level can take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back