Sign in to follow this  
evil_bunny

HOLY MINE REALLY EXPLODED!

Woops i had the rare Wail tama with the heart for a tail one the one thats not named so i put my tama next to the extremely hot heater uh (woops) yeah i noe its summer but my hose is cold! And then i heard a loud pop. That was the end of Mr.Fuzle. So sad... So sad... so yeah i went to go see it... it looked all weird the plastic melted and all and ofcourse the black stuff... YEah PLASTIC MELTING EH!? not a good sign... better go turn down the heat... FAST!

Well looks like this can't be cured with bounty like ur santagotchi! BTW is ur santagotchi ok?

[quote name='evil_bunny' date='Aug 19 2005, 08:32 PM'] Woops i had the rare Wail tama with the heart for a tail one the one thats not named so i put my tama next to the extremely hot heater uh (woops) yeah i noe its summer but my hose is cold! And then i heard a loud pop. That was the end of Mr.Fuzle. So sad... So sad... so yeah i went to go see it... it looked all weird the plastic melted and all and ofcourse the black stuff... YEah PLASTIC MELTING EH!? not a good sign... better go turn down the heat... FAST! [/quote]
Oh my!
You must be very upset... & you even had the secret Moss Character!

Well, eep...
I dunno what to say, thats sad...
Wel, i wont be puttin mine near the heater!

wow sry i hope you get a new 1.maybe your parents will get u a new 1