The Gotchi Files - Wilsy's Journal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilsy

Reaction score
Hey guys!

As you may have read in reading some of my previous posts, I have recently returned to Tama Talk with a new found love for my little Gotchi Pals. Since I have left the side, I have grown mature, cynical, and somewhat "over Tamagotchis", but I realised I was killing my inner child which, as I understand it, everyone should have. I will continue to maintain my maturity but, hey, everyone's allowed to have some fun every now and then, am I right?

Nevertheless, following my sudden return to Tamagotchis, I purchased five virtual pets from the "online mall", eBay, each of which was quite inexpensive and the first two to arrive were my new paint-splattered Kuchipatchi Tamagotchi Familitchi (V5) and my Aquapalz Dolphin. I have had both of these before, but the former was in a different shell design, and the latter was the "Tropical Fish" release.

The Aquapalz toy isn't produced by BanDai and isn't a Tamagotchi in the official sense of the word, but is a virtual pet and a game that I, for some reason, greatly enjoy. It is easy to use, it has a backlit screen, and the animations are simply adorable in every way. My tropical fish version, which I bought in the Times Square Toys 'R Us in 2008, does not have batteries, but I'm looking forward to using my new Dolphin edition.

Anyway, about half an hour ago, I unboxed my Version 5, but intricately opened the packaging in such a fashion that it could be used to store my Tama while it has fallen into disuse by cutting the sealed edges off but leaving a small part of the frame intact so as to act as a 'hinge' which would allow me to flap the packaging open and closed.

Excitedly, I un-tabbed the little blue egg, and a bleep sounded with the "WAIT" screen. I waited as instructed and, soon after, I was asked to set the time and carry out the other general procedures associated with un-tabbing/resetting a Tamagotchi.

Three eggs appeared, and after a minute, all three hatched at 7:13pm. My Mimifuwatchi arrived first, my Omututchi was second to appear, and my Futabatchi hatched in third place. I decided to name them Carl, Anna, and Oscar, respectively, with Carl and Oscar boys, and Anna a girl. I chose the family name "Storm", after spending about five minutes pondering. It was a sudden burst of inspiration, as I walked past my sister's laptop which had the brand name "Zoostorm" on the lid. The name fitted perfectly! :)

I quickly fed the three five meals and snacks in order to fill their hearts, and played the TV Surfing game with Carl - we got to the seventh round before I missed the channel, and we were given a "Good!" rating. Nice job, Carl!

I've cured their illness once with one dose of medicine, and have cleaned one "poop" whilst managing to "potty train" them on two occasions. I used Binary's codes (thanks, Binary!) to acquire a prime rib, which they've had a few times, along with a French loaf and some fried rice.

The little Storms are having a nap at the moment, so be quiet or you'll wake them! I've decided to do a status update...

Status Update

Hungry: ❤❤❤❤❤

Happy: ❤❤❤❤❤

Bonds Percentage: 0%

Family Type: Blended

Family Name: Storm

Generation: 1G

Gotchi Points: 50GP

Family Members: Mimifuwatchi (Son, Carl), Omututchi (Daughter, Anna), Futabatchi (Son, Oscar)

Well, they have wakened! I'll update soon, and hopefully with photos - once my camera decides to work!

I'll keep you posted!

//Wilsy

Last edited by a moderator:
23rd February, 2012

Familitchi V5

Well, the little Storms have evolved, and each into to cutest of characters! Carl, the eldest, is now a Mousetchi, while Anna is a Belltchi, and Oscar a Mattaritchi. I am looking forward to caring for the Storms and cannot wait until next Wednesday when my Tamas become eligible for entry into the dating show, just in time for the February 29th hatch which KuchiTama001 has very kindly arranged!

I look forward to Wednesday, Kuchi!

As for their status, I needn't do a full status update. All of the stats remain the same, with full hungry and happy hearts, and 0% bonding etc.

I think they may be going to bed within the next fifteen minutes, but it's been a lovely night. In order to keep them growing whilst I am at school, I'll be putting them on sleep tomorrow, but I hope to update the log at around 5pm UTC tomorrow!

I promise that, with tomorrow, will come pictures (as I will have charged my camera) and plenty of them! I apologise for making this log quite so boring as it is without images!

Aquapalz Dolphin

As I am typing this, I am unboxing my Aquapalz Dolphin which I hope I will have grasped fully by tomorrow! I will enclose pictures and details about the pet.

On the way

I expect my UraTama and EnTama to arrive within the next few days, although they are coming from Hong Kong so it could be longer than expected. I will log them here as soon as I receive them, with pictures, of course!

Good night children, everywhere.

//Wilsy

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back