Can't get Uwasatchi!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I like Uwasatchi and I want to get her on my Tama-Go. I know she is gained by poor care, but whenever I try to get her I end up with Marotchi instead! I am usually excellent at obtaining the character I want, but this time, I'm stuck! Please help.

Well, I don't know much about the Tama-Go, but it may have something to do with the generations. For example, I know that with Music Stars there are two different characters for each level of care, one for even generation and one for odd. I'm not sure it that applies to the Tama-Gos though.

there are a lot of variables when it comes to tama go growth, and we can't be 100% sure of growth charts. however, THIS growth chart might help. as you can see, uwasatchi is a pretty bad care character, and sakuranboy explains how to get her in one of the posts.

Uwasatchi and Marotchi are both bad care characters, so if you give bad enough care, I guess you could get either randomly, unless it has something to do with the generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back