Pokemon Black & White 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I heard about that, the new forms of kuyrem look wierd iny opinion

I saw it and was like o-0

anyway I was like no body will like this!

then I was like I'll post it on TT,

too late.

I think they look to much like Kyreum not original enough to be Seperate Pokemon in my Opinion.

What do you mean Nazotchi25?

That whole point is for Kyurem to look similar to Reshiram/Zekrom.

I remember reading somewhere that this is so because Kyurem tries to regain his natural form so he combines with Reshiram/Zekrom. In my opinion I think Nintendo did an excellent job with Black and White "2" instead of just making a third game and calling it "Grey". I really want Kyurem's Reshiram form. :D

I think they look to much like Kyreum not original enough to be Seperate Pokemon in my Opinion.

What do you mean Nazotchi25?

what i mean is:

in the storyline of black and white you here the Ledgends of Reshiram and Zekrom and the two Brothers who speperated them making the two individual pokémon.

Black and White 2?! I didn't know they had sequels to the particluar Pokemon games... I guess they're running out of names! XD

OMG! I cannot wait! Ima going to get the jappanese version when it comes out in japan!

Errr.... I remenber seeing this game migt have 40 gyms.... WAIT, I THINK THEY WERE JOKING. Anyways,....Why are the new characters named Black2 and White 2? And I'm a little undecided if I want this game. Kyurem's kinda cool.

I already have it

TROLOLOLOLO!!!

Anyways, I'm loving the Join Avenue feature! I got a ton of berries from it, and EV trained my mons with it.

P.S. Shiny Pokemon suck now.

I already have it

TROLOLOLOLO!!!

Anyways, I'm loving the Join Avenue feature! I got a ton of berries from it, and EV trained my mons with it.

P.S. Shiny Pokemon suck now.
What's the join adventure feature?

And what? Is it too easy to get shiny pokemon now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back