Signs of fake tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bowchilala

Reaction score
In my moms room. Her bed is so comfortable
My friend once said that one of the signs of a fake tamagotchi is that when you press the screen, it turns blue. I remember seeing one in my school bazaar. So if you see an odd tamagotchi on a non- online store,be sure to press the screen first

Bowchilala

That's not the case.When I press mine,it turns blue,but it's a legit tamagotchi,and proven.

There aren't actually any fakes circulating Indonesia much anymore,hey,There will be a few,but they're problably shipped in from somewhere.

umm.. try pressing your tamagotchis screen. if it dosent become a little blue when you press it, then it is original from bandai. but if it does turn blue, it could mean it is a fake one (unless you remember that the box had a bandai logo)

hope that helped! :)

umm.. try pressing your tamagotchis screen. if it dosent become a little blue when you press it, then it is original from bandai. but if it does turn blue, it could mean it is a fake one (unless you remember that the box had a bandai logo)

hope that helped! :)

I think they had the UraTama. Whenever I press down my screen, it's always blue. I have an official one from Bandai for sure though.

If it only says, "Tamagotchi", it's either a EU one, a V6 or a fake tamagotchi. If it says Tamagotchi Connection with a Mimitchi in the O, it's V1 - V3. If has a Mametchi inside the O, it's V4.5 - V6. If it has just a design, it's a Japanese Tamagotchi Plus - Tamagotchi-iD (not Tamagotchi iD L, it has the word Tamagotchi iD L on the ring.) , Tama-Go or the JiDan Tamagotchi fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back