Tamagotchi flip flap

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bowchilala

Reaction score
In my moms room. Her bed is so comfortable
I sent a new idea to bandai america. Its called a tamagotchi flip flap. Its a tamagotchi with two screens. My friend says that the flip flap will be released soon. I also told bandai to add a color screen. Do you guys like the idea?

Yes! But what would each screen have? Would the bottom have the character and the top have the stats so you always know how healthy your Tama is without having to go to the icon? Describe this idea more, thanks. ^_^

Sorry to burst your bubble, but unfortunately Bandai has a "no submission" policy, which means that if you submit something to them they aren't going to do it.

Sorry. :-/

Because as Violetchilluvr3 said the "No Submision" Policy it means that you can't offer ideas to them and they go and make a Tamagotchi off of it, unless you worked for Bandai then it'd be different

It's actually against the law for them to accept ideas. However, a little while ago, they teamed up with Edison Nation and accepted all submissions sent to Edison Nation, reviewed them, and are eventually going to reveal who the winners are. Sending ideas to Bandai won't work, both because the ideas should be sent to Edison Nation and because they are no longer accepting submissions.

It's the submit-for-$25-dollars thing right? Bandai and Edison Nation partnered up to make a item, but nothing even related to any toys (at least what I think. :p ) was chosen. -_- |l|

That contest ended ages ago. Your friend probably lied. And bandai never guaranteed they'd make your Tamar in the contest, they said maybe.

meh. i think the place would be better if they had a send in ideas like crazy one

I know that you're new to the forums, and I realise that this is your topic, but I would recommend not double posting. If you need to add something, and you were the last to post, edit your previous post. Also, I would recommend not writing posts that only contain an emoticons and nothing else. Follow these rules and you will make more intelligent posts and have a better time on the forums. ;)

Good idea!!!! I am also aware of Bandai™'s "no submissions" policy, and I think this is because of to many spam or "unsuitable" ideas are put forward, but they should definitely use this, a colour screen would work perfectly!!! Especially for UK and US releases!!! (Since we are yet to have a colour tamagotchi's ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back