Vintage Cases

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i<3froyo

Reaction score
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I was wondering if anybody knew where I could get a hold of those hard cases that go on the P1 and P2? They go over the tamagotchi and have a lid sorta thing that you pop up to use the buttons. Also, if I were to find one, about how expensive would they be?

Thanks in advance! ;D

I would post in the "Want to buy" Section in "TBay" (Tamatalks user run.... ebay...)

Someone will eventually see you want one and maybe direct you where to find them... People will probably say "Ebay...." is the best place to look... But there are other places you can look. I would keep an eye open in the TBay sections anyway... You could look on Tamazone too... I think people sell stuff there too.

They pop up on Ebay fairly often and when they do, they're typically around $20-30. You will occasionally find some that are cheaper, so keep an eye out and keep it in your saved searches.

Here are a couple where you can make a Best Offer: one and two (the first one is an Angel case but the P1/P2 will fit just fine). Here are others: one, two, three (these 3 are Angel cases), and if you feeling particularly rich, there's a set available. :p

They pop up on Ebay fairly often and when they do, they're typically around $20-30. You will occasionally find some that are cheaper, so keep an eye out and keep it in your saved searches.

Here are a couple where you can make a Best Offer: one and two (the first one is an Angel case but the P1/P2 will fit just fine). Here are others: one, two, three (these 3 are Angel cases), and if you feeling particularly rich, there's a set available. :p
Oh my, the set is around $324! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back