Tamagotchi ID L 15th anniversary?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliciavz88

Reaction score
I have a question about the tamagotchi ID L 15th anniversary. I dont know where else to post this so i had to start a new topic for the question. Ive already got the Tamagotchi ID L, and i love it might i add. But i want the 15th anniversary next. I LOVE everything about the anniversary, but now my question is how much is too much to pay for it? I got my ID L for $55 on ebay, which i realize is a deal. But over $100 for a tamagotchi, is it worth it in yalls opinion?

You can buy a 15th Anniversary iD L from Japan Trend Shop an CD Japan for much cheaper than $100. I'd say $120 is too much to pay for it.

They're not available on CDJapan anymore. I think your best bet would be Ebay. I know what you mean; some of the prices for one are ridiculous. I would wait around for a good price. I think anything below $100 (with shipping) would be good.

I'd say that 80 something is a good deal. I wouldn't pay more than $90 for it. I paid $100 for my iD L, and I absolutely adore it, but I do regret spending so much on it.

It also depends on how much you want it. ;)

Thank you for yalls advice, i found someone who sold me one for $82, which is alot of $$$ but alot less than $120. Phew! I was close to giving in to ebays prices. I cant wait to post pictures!! I really wanted the pink one, but she was only selling the purple one. Owell ill love it either way. Whats the color yalls like more?

Congrats! Well, seeing as there are only two choices, I prefer the purple, which is what I'm going to be receiving in the mail soon. Pink is nice but it's usually not my thing. Blue is my favorite color; I will absolutely go out of my way to get as much of it in my collection as possible. :)

I adore everything pink so I like the pink one better. I love the purple faceplate on it, though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back