March 15 color Tamagotchi hatch! ♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
OOOOPS! It turns out there was a bit of misunderstanding; I will get my 15th Anniversary iD L on roughly the 15th, NOT the 29th! :eek: So I have to make a new topic. You will have to post in this one now.

Things you should know:

• You do NOT have to reset your Tama; starting the hatch anywhere around the given date is fine.
  • You can hatch anytime during the day.
  • Color Tamagotchis only.

March 15th is a short time away so join ASAP!

~ EMF

I guess I'll join, seeing as I was in your first topic...scratch me off the first one and put me here with my iD L!

I'd like to join!

Put me on the list for 2 iD L's

Thanks for saying that we do not have to reset the Tamagotchi!

This sounds like fun. My Violetchi is currently in her dating years on my Green TMGC+C. I guess I can wait a few more days before I marry her off. May I join please? This would be my first time ever to join a group hatch. :)

Due to me being RIPPED OFF AND SENT THE WRONG KIND OF ID L this hatch won't be as fun as I expected. :( I already recieved my iD L, but it's NOT the 15th Anniversary one. Oh well...you can all join the hatch but I won't be posting because I am too angry.

Due to me being RIPPED OFF AND SENT THE WRONG KIND OF ID L this hatch won't be as fun as I expected. :( I already recieved my iD L, but it's NOT the 15th Anniversary one. Oh well...you can all join the hatch but I won't be posting because I am too angry.
Aww... :( Mean Japan Trend Shop. I had that happen once.. but it was something I did buy... CURSES JASON. ): Really?

aw....anyway, i think i'll back out of the hatch also (i know.) but i've joined waaay too many group hatches lately and i think i need a break. so....i'm backing out. sorry everyone. :(

I'm sorry about your iD L, hopefully everything will get worked out for you in the end. I'll back out too since it won't be a big group hatch anymore. Maybe next time. :(

Well I guess only three of us re in the hatch now!

I'll start it off with My two iD L's

My Kushinbotchi got married at 10 O'Clock today along with my other iD L Kikitchi. Kushibotchi got married to Moriritchi and Kikitchi got married to Ponpontchi (Only becasue Chamametchi wasn't there)

Kushinbotchi had a Baby Girl on his Birthday (Today) and left her with me I feel so honored! Momoirotchi is very happy to be with me. She soon turned into Rorutchi! I took Perfect Care of her, she was all fed when she evolved and about 10 minutes before it too.

Kikitchi had a Baby Boy on his brother's Birthday! Yurpatchi is a ball of energy! Not an hour after spending time with him he turned into a Nannokitchi. Goes Perfect since he started as a litle Sapling!

Thats all for today I'll add in picture's ince I get them uploaded soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back